{Harry~Future Family}

Charms class was dragging and all you could think about was your last night with Harry.You knew he was the one the first time you layed eyes on him.You had a feeling that after last night you might be pregnant.You'd always loved kids and knew as soon as you were out of Hogwarts your plan was to start a family.You couldn't wait to have your own witches and wizards and knew Harry wuld want the same but only after Voldemort was dealt with.But last night the condom broke and you were certain even though Harry ensured you he pulled out in time.

After class was finished you met up with your friends and headed to potions.Harry was top of the class and it could be so annoying when he rubbed it in.You sat next to Ron and spent the double period winding him up about Hermione.

*2 Weeks Later*
It had been the longest two weeks of my life and i could finally take a pregnancy test.I had told Luna about my suspicions and she snuck a test for me from Hogsmede.After Defence Against the Dark Arts i ran straight to the bathroom to take the test.I hadn't told Harry that i'd been throwing up and havin the worst cravings.

My hands were shaking the whole time and the three minutes i had to stand waiting for the result was painful.I could picture what would happen if it was positive.Me and Harry would finish off our last year a couple months before the baby was due.Harry would more than likely get a job at the Ministry and you'd be able to afford a small place for the three
of you.You could picture giving birth and holding your little magical bee for the first time.You could also picture .Harry coming home after a long day of work to dishes done and you curled up on the sofa with your guys lil bean.But then your mind flashed to what would happen if the test was negative.You could finish your last year and would ace your OWLs.You could then live your dream of returing to Hogwarts to teach Potions.

The three minutes passed and you shakily picked it up.It was negative.A wave of sadness washed over you but you were soon reassured yourself that one day you'll get what you want but at the moment you needed to focus on yourself and to do the best in life to provide for your future family.