{Oliver Wood~Quidditch}

Y/n's POV
It was the first quidditch match of this year.Your boyfriend,Oliver Wood, and the rest of Gryffindor we're facing Ravenclaw.

I'd never missed a match where Wood was playing.I'd always be there cheering him on through the good and bad times.It made me feel sick every time he was injured,or whenever they played Slytherin quite frankly.

Dean came and sat next to opposite me in the great hall as he could see I was deep in my thoughts.He snapped his fingers in front of my face

"Y/n,you in there?" He questioned laughing

"Yeah yeah sorry Dean just thinking" you replied carrying on with your oatmeal

"Anyway" Dean chuckled "Wood is looking for you.He told me for you to meet him in the common room"

A grin formed on your face and you got up and practically ran to the common room.All the adrenaline and nerves had overcome your body and all you could thing about was hugging Oliver.

You burst through the doors and practically leapt at Wood who managed to catch you and bring your lips to his.

"Hey princess...I missed you"

"I missed you too Oli" you responded burying your face in his neck

It had been a long summer and you hadn't seen him as he's been really busy studying and practicing for Quidditch as he was in the year above you.

The two of you spent the next half hour talking until and announcement was made that the game would start in 10 minutes.

With that you and Wood made your way to the pitch where you separated and headed up to join Dean and Hermione.Ron eventually joined you and the four of your cheered Wood and Harry on.

Halfway through the match Ravenclaw was ahead by 10 points.Oli was by far the best keeper you'd ever seen so you didn't doubt him but he looked unstable.

His eyes searched the crowd for your's and when they locked together you mouthed "you got this" and gave him a reassuring nod.He smiled and a wave of determination washed over him.

Within the next few minutes he prevented every possible Ravenclaw point and Harry even caught the snitch.

Once the match finished you ran straight into his arms giving him the biggest kiss and telling him how proud you were.