~Chapter Two~~New School, New People~

I was deep into a dream when I heard the really loud annoying noise of my alarm clock, I let out a deep sigh and roll over to turn it off rolling off my bed in the process.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself as I sat up blowing the hair out of my face annoyed. I sit there for a second to fully wake up then I hop up and head over to my dresser to pick out a nice outfit and do my makeup for my first day at Derry High.

 I sit there for a second to fully wake up then I hop up and head over to my dresser to pick out a nice outfit and do my makeup for my first day at Derry High

(Your Makeup)

(Your Hair)

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

I smiled at myself in the mirror proud of how I looked. I slid my phone into my pocket and threw my lighter, vape and pocket knife into my bag, with the rest of my thinks I keep in there, went down to the kitchen to grab a granola bar and headed out the door to my jeep. (The stuff you put in your bag is at the top)

 (The stuff you put in your bag is at the top)

(Your Jeep)

As I hopped on my Jeep about to pull out of my driveway I see a blue Trans Am Firebird speeding past my driveway and down the road, I ignore it and pull out of the driveway and head towards Richie's house where him, Bill, Eddie, and Stan were waiting for me. I pulled into his driveway and hopped out and they all walked up to my Jeep.

"D-damn Y/n, you look like a b-b-badass" Bill said as he looked at me with a smile.

"Thanks Billy-boy" I said looking down proudly at my outfit then up at the boy returning a smile.

"Damn Y/n, you look like a thot" Richie said snickering. I grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him into a chokehold.

"I'm just playing! I'm just playing!" he choked out hitting the ground to symbolize him tapping out so I released my arm from around his neck and ruffled his hair before walking back to the driver's seat and pulling myself in.

"Ok, so who's riding shotgun?" I asked the boys who then all turned to each other and held up their hands to play rock, paper, scissors. Bill ended up winning so he grabbed his stuff and put it in the floor as he climbed into the front seat.

"Oh come on!" Richie complained as he started climb in the back seat sitting with Eddie in the middle between him and Stan "But Y/n I'm your cousin!" he continued

"Exactly now get in the back seat bitch" I said looking at the boy pouting in the rearview mirror. Bill turned around in his seat to look at Richichie who was behind him.

"Fair is f-fair Rich, and you l-lost so s-s-suck it up and sit b-back shut up ya big b-b-baby" Bill told Richie with a big sarcastic grin plaster as Richie sticks his tongue out at the boy before he turns back around. Him and I fist bump as I pull out of Richie's drive way and drive off towards the school. As I pull into the school parking lot I see the blue Trans Am again but this time there are four boys, who seem to be my age, leaned up against the side of it, two of them with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths. We still had a little while before school even started but we came early just to hang out for a little bit. We all sit and laugh for a couple minutes and then we calm down and just chill, we all pull out our phones and I sit back with my foot propped up on the dash as I reach to my side for my bag. I pull out my vape and continue to play on my phone, I take a big hit and the boys turn to look at me when they hear the slight noise coming from the coil and I blow the huge cloud of smoke up into the sky from my topless Jeep.

"What?" I questioned looking at Bill then at the boys behind me, they all shrug and go back to playing on their phones as we continue some light conversations as I continue to smoke. I look at the mirror on the door and realize that it give a clear view of the Trans Am and the boys standing at it, one in particular seemed very pissed off for no reason then all of a sudden he walks over to some kid and pushes him to the ground and kicks him standing there watching the kid scurry off. 'Is that the Bowers kid they were telling me about? I would like to see him try to test me like that because I will put his ass in the ground.' I was pulled out of my thoughts by the boys telling me it was time to go inside. I put my stuff back in my bag and threw it on my shoulder as we all got out and started walking to the door and as we passed the so call 'Bowers Gang' I felt all their glares following me but one was different from the others and it was Henry who didn't have the same look as his natural resting bitchface he seemed intrigued and I could see it in his eyes but his face had that stupid scowl on it. He continued to stare for a minute before following not too far behind us. I continued to think to myself always getting the same question 'Oh boy. How is this gonna end?'