~Chapter Six~~Growing Closer~

(Henry's POV)

'I can't believe she's Vic's neighbor and I can't believe that she's in the car right now and spending the day with us. She is really hot and after what she did yesterday when she stood up to me that's all I have been able to think about. Why is that all I could think about? Do I like her? No I can't, I'm Henry Bowers I'm a bully and I can't like anyone, and she's Trashmouth's cousin. But she's such a badass though and funny too.' I was pulled out of my thought by Y/n saying something to Belch

(Y/n POV)

Everyone was on their phone beside Belch who was of course driving, and Henry who was just staring out the window. He seemed to be thinking about something, and whatever it was it must have been pretty deep. Vic, Patrick, and I are in the backseat going through Instagram showing each other memes and occasionally reading them to Belch and Henry, even though he isn't paying attention, so the only noise is the car is our laugh and the slight noise of the radio. A familiar sound came from the radio and when I soon realized what it was my face lit up like a child's on Christmas.

"Oh my god , this is my favorite song! Turn it up!" I yelled as I heard the lyrics of Green Day's song Brain Stew. Instantly a giant open mouth smile appeared on Belch's face.

"Vic can we keep her!" Belch yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"I mean shit I'm down if her and the other guys agree. Boys?" Victor asked Henry and Patrick and they just nodded at him with smiles "Y/n?" he then turned to ask me.

"Sure. Why the hell not, I mean I need friends who are down to kick some ass 24/7 like me" I told the boys, as we all started laughing as we went back to texting.

"Hey what are you guys doing tomorrow?" Vic piped up as we all looked up from our phones to think.

"I figured we could get together and ride around tomorrow, possibly mess with some kids" Henry told the blond boy receiving a nod from him in return.

"Sorry boys, count me out. I already told Richie I would hang out with him tomorrow" I told the boys looking up from my phone and hearing an 'aw man' come from all the boys and a sad look from Vic but and seeing the even sadder look Henry had, even though he tried to hide it by not looking at, I could see it in the mirror.

"What are you and Trashmouth planning on doing?" Patrick asked leaning forward looking at me from around Vic.

"Unless he changes his mind and wants to go somewhere, we are just going to chill at my place, order pizza, and watch movies. I'll probably smoke some and possibly drink depending on what I can get my hands on." I told them honestly as I continue to text and scroll.

"You smoke? What do you smoke?" Patrick asked as all the boys eyes landed on me except Belch who was driving but would still glance at me through the mirror.

"I smoke weed and I vape and smoke cigarettes if I'm out of juice or my vape dies" I told them seeing their faces light up a little and I gave them a 'what?' look.

"I didn't know you smoked weed" Vic told me.

"Yep, have since I was fourteen" I told them before going to the camera on my phone.

"Smile boys" I told them as the three boys looked at me with grins and Belch made a peace sign around the side of the seat. I took the picture and made sure to get Belch's smiling reflection in the mirror.

"So boys" I started getting their attention "I'm going to need you to do me a favor" I asked them putting on a cute goofy smile showing that I wanted something.

"What is is" Henry asked raising his eyebrow with a smile.

"I'm going to need you to stop picking on Richie and the other boys. They are good kids whether you see it or not and seeing you hurt them kinda hurts me" I told them as my smile slowly faded and turned into a frown towards the end of my sentence.

"But it's just so easy to pick on them, but ok, only because you asked" Henry said smiling and blushing a little bringing a smile to my face.

"Good because if you didn't I would have to cut off all your limbs starting with your dicks" I told them with a big innocent smile but an evil look in my eyes. All their faces instantly dropped and turned into looks of fear as they all moved their hands to cover their crotches for protection.

"Note taken" I hear Vic and Henry say at the same time but Patrick looked over at me.

"But I need that" Patrick said whining

"Yeah right" I commented back to him laughing causing the other boys to chuckle and Patrick to cross his arms and pout.

"I'm messing with you Patty," I said giggling before reaching over and patting his knee "I'm sure you could get a girl" I told the pouting boy as his pout turned into a smile, then that smile turned into a smirk. Then I realized he was smirking because he thought I meant me. "Oh not not me" I said shaking my head and holding my hands up shaking them too, as she just kept smirking but raised his eyebrow to give me a confused look.

"And why may that be?" he asked with one eyebrow still raised causing me to laugh a little while looking down and shaking my head before looking back up to speak.

"Because you couldn't handle me" I said slightly giggling at the boy "I would rip you to pieces, plus I'm picky" I told him continuing to laughing

"Well have you found anyone you may take an interest in" Vic nudged me raising his eyebrows causing us both to laugh.

"I don't know, maybe" I said rubbing my arm and lightly giggling as a blush had covered my face.

"Who is it?! Who is it?! Who is itttttt?!" Vic said jumping is his seat like a child then grabbing my shoulders and shaking me causing me to laugh.

"Vic stop, you're going to give me whiplash" I yelled at him while laughing causing the other boys to laugh.

"Sorry" said giggling "Now tell meeeeeee" he said begging and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I can't" I said with a red face due to all the boys looking at me "I don't want to mess things up" I told him with a nervous look on my face.

"Then whisper it in my ear" he said pleading before I finally gave into the boys begging and leaned over to him with a red face as all the other boys looked curiously.

"Ok so I like...."

A/N:OOOOO CLIFFHANGER! DUN DUN DUHHHHHH!!! Who will it be and is it only one person? What will happen when she tells Vic her secret?