~Chapter Eight~~The Dare~

A/n: This chapter gets a little steamy so if you don't like the mature content read ahead

"I dare you to give Henry a lap dance" Vic told me with an evil smirk as I felt my face turn so red you would think I was about to burst into flames. I look over to Henry who is looking at me with a face as red as mine before we both look away, him looking down and me looking at Vic with furrowed eyebrows giving him the 'WHAT THE HELL MAN' look.

(Henry & Y/n Thoughts)

'Oh shit'

(Y/n POV)

Belch and Patrick are giggling at me and Henry who both sat there as red as a tomato, and Vic was staring at me with an evil smirk as I looked back at him as if I was fixing to tackle him. The room was silent besides the boys giggling before I eventually broke it.

"Alright" I said shaking my head as I got up "I told you I'm not a little bitch" I pulled up my pants looking at Vic who now seemed kind of shocked but still smirking "lets go" I said taking Henry's hand as he still sits on the floor. Belch and Patrick watched with their mouths dropped as I dragged Henry towards the stairs and Vic just smiled at me and gave me two thumbs up. I wasn't worried, this isn't the first time I've done this.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to" I whispered in his ear giving him a soft smile, as we went up the stairs and the boys couldn't see us.

"It's ok. I get it, a dare is a dare, just do what you have to do. It is up to you whether you are ok with doing it or not." he told me quietly as I saw the slight shade of red pass over his face as he gave me a slight smile. My light smile slowly turned into a smirk as I started walking ahead of him dragging his by his hand. We got to my room and I opened the door for him and as he passed I went in after locking the door behind me because of the other boys. Henry stood next to my bed and watched me as I did so before I turned around to see him and he just looked down with his hand on the back of his neck blushing. I walked up and stood right in front of him causing him to look up from the ground and at me who was a couple inches shorter than him. I put my hand on his chest causing him to gulp, I just looked at him and lightly giggled before pushing him back so he was sitting on my bed. I signaled him to scoot back so he did so I climbed up on the bed and crawled over to him until I was sitting in front of him.

"Have you ever had a lap dance?" I asked him, looking into his shiny blue eyes.

"No" he admitted shaking his head, never breaking our eye contact

"Are you sure you want this" I asked him for reassurance, getting a nod in return "tell me if you want me to stop" I finished getting yet another nod from him. I turned on some music so there wasn't a weird silence and so that the boys wouldn't eavesdrop. I started off slowly and carefully to make sure I didn't make him uncomfortable. At first I would feel my crosh hit his a couple times but nothing too serious and slowly it started to happen more and more, but after a minute or so I heard Henry quietly groan. After that I couldn't help myself and I was basically grinding on him, I slowly felt something hard below me as Henry continued to groan causing me to giggle. I keep going for a little bit before getting off of him causing him to sigh slightly.

"We should probably get back downstairs before the boys start to think we are fucking and come up here to pick the lock" I told him as we both laughed "you need help with that" I giggled nodding my head towards his boner making his face go completely red before putting his hand over his crotch to hide it.

"I-umm I-I" he stuttered out making me giggle.

"Chill Henry it's nothing to be ashamed of" I told him slightly turning red as I winked at him and grabbed his arm in a reassuring way.