~Chapter Seven~~Our Little Secret~

"Ok so I like Henry, at least I-I think I do" I stuttered the last part as I whispered into as the other boys looked at us.

"OH. MY. GOD. YOU LIKE H-" he managed to yell out before I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Yeah I like him" I said trying to cover up what the boy had said as red rose over my face. Vic then licked my hand so I would remove it "Eww Viccccccc" I whined as I wiped my hand on his shirt causing him to laugh.

"Sorry" he laughed as I continued to rub his saliva onto his shirt "what are you going to do?" he asked me.

"Well I'm going to give you a wedgie for licking me" I threatened him laughing before I continued what I was saying "and I don't know what to do about the other thing" I told him sounding confused and a little stressed "But let's keep this our little secret" I put a finger over my mouth to make a quiet symbol.

"Ok" Vic laughed "is there anyone else?"

"Yes and no" I laughed sounding confused myself "let's change the topic"

(Henry's POV)

I got kind of sad when she said that she liked someone, then I felt kind of happy when I heard Vic make an 'H' noise before she covered his mouth, but then I felt said again when she said 'him'. This girl is making me feel like an emotional rollercoaster and I have no idea why.

What is this feeling that this girl is giving me, I don't like it. "So what do you guys want to do?" I asked my group.

"We could go to my house and hang out and watch some movies or something" Y/n offered making me smile in return.

"Sounds good, Belch you know where to go" I told the boy next to me.

(Y/n POV)

'Did Henry just smile' I thought to myself, 'man I like that smile of his'. I smiled down at my phone with a blush spreading across my face as I thought about his smile while we drove to my house. We eventually got to my house and I took them inside. I tuned on all the lights and went to the kitchen and grabbed us all some beers and went back to the living room with the boys.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked looking at the boys.

"Truth or dare?" Patrick suggested shrugging his shoulders, getting a nod of agreement from the rest of us.

"Y/n, truth or dare" Pat asked me

"Truth" I said genuinely curious what he would ask.

"Who was your first kiss?" he asked.

"A boy named Matt, Matt Fair" I told him honestly "it was ok, I've had better" I laughed as the words came out.

We played a couple more rounds just messing around before the questions got deeper and the dares slowly got more and more serious.

"Vic, truth or dare" I asked him

"Truth" he chose

"Who was the last person you banged?" I asked giving him an evil smile before his face turned bright red.

"Well I um, uh" he continued to stutter "well I haven't banged anybody" he basically whispered while looking down, my mouth dropped.

"How though" I yelled, surprised "I mean look at you" as soon as those words left my mouth I got silent and my face got instantly red. Vic looked up with a grin and the other boys started to laugh except Henry.

(Henry's POV)

'She just called Vic cute. Ouch, why did that kind of make me sad'

(Y/n POV)

"Moving on!" I yelled to the boys causing them to take their turns then it came back to Vic who now had a big evil smirk on his face, uh oh.

"Y/n, truth or dare" he asked.

"I ain't no little bitch so dare" I responded acting tough making us all laugh

"I dare you to....."

A/n: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! I know this chapter is a little shorter than the others but things will be going down in the next chapter. There will be some mature content but not too bad but just hang in there guys. I'm going to try my best to make the next chapter really good and it may be out soon, but thanks for reading everybody I really appreciate it. If you like it so far feel free to vote on it.