~Chapter Nine~~Tell Him~

A/n: Sorry I have not updated in a while I had writers block for this chapter and where I wanted the story to go plus these past couple weeks have been kinda crazy but I am back so enjoy the chapter.

The next morning I woke up and got ready to go pick up Richie so I got in my Jeep and started off in the direction of his house. I pulled up in his driveway and texted him that I was here. Shortly after he comes running out the front door and down the steps.

"C'mon Rich let's go!" I yelled as I started to back out of the driveway making him chase me making me laugh. He ran and jumped onto the running boards and hopped in my doorless jeep as he laughed. We listened to blaring music and sang on the way to my house.

"Rich don't let me forget that I have something important to tell you later today" I said slightly serious, turning the radio down.

"Ok I won't, and hey can I stay at your house tonight? I brought some clothes for tomorrow just in case you said yeah." he asked me.

"Yeah my mom is coming home later to grab some clothes to go to someone's house again." I told him rolling my eyes as I talked about my mom causing him to laugh and turn the music back up and dancing around crazily making me laugh. We got back to my house as we both raced to the front porch. We went inside and settled down, put on a movie and ordered pizza. My mom came home and told us both hey and asked how our day was before she went upstairs, packed some clothes and left. We watched the movie until the doorbell rang signaling that the pizza had arrived.

"Two large pepperoni and a pack or 6 bread sticks?" the younger delivery boy said before looking up at me and smiling. I handed him the money and was about to close the door before the boy spoke.

"Hey could I possibly get your number?" the boy asked me, and almost as if it was on que my phone dings and I see that it's a message from Henry.

"Sorry, I am interested in someone" I said giving the boy a small smile receiving one in return.

"Oh sorry ma'am, enjoy the rest of you night" he said before walking down the steps as I told him to do the same. I turn around to see a very curious Richie looking at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Interested in someone huh? Whis is it?" he asked poking my side to tease me causing me to roll my eyes at the young boy as I let out a small laugh.

"We'll talk about it later. Lets eat!" I yelled and clapped before throwing my hands in the air and digging into the pizza as I checked my phone for the text from Henry.

{Henry😏}

Henry😏-Hey

Me-Hey

Henry😏-You with Trashmouth or can I come pick you up?

Me-Yes I'm with Richie you weirdo so no you cannot pick me up😂

Henry😏-Have you told him you are hanging out with us yet?

Me-No not yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to...😞

Henry😏-You've got it, I know you do and he will understand. I'll let you get back to hanging out with him, just text me after you tell him.

Me-Ok I will

We continued to eat our pizzas at the dinner table as we talked and laughed and had a good time but I knew I needed to tell him and I guess it is better that he his happy so maybe that will help some. "Hey Rich I need to talk to you and tell you something." I spoke as my voice got softer because I was nervous.

"Sure, what's up Y/n?" he said as he looked at me taking his attention off his slice of pizza.

"Let me finish before you speak or I swear to god Richie I will punch you in the throat." I said getting serious and he just nodded at me gulping. "I'm friends with the Bowers gang," I said looking at him before I finished just to see that his face dropped and I could tell he felt betrayed "but I made a deal with them and they said they wouldn't mess with you or our friends anymore. I also threatened them and Rich you know how I am with my threats, whether I do what I say I will or not someone will still be getting hurt." his face started to change into one that was more calm before I spoke again "I'm sorry Richie, I really am" I said even though my expression said it for me. He stands up giving me the impression that he's going to leave but that wasn't the case.

"It's ok Y/n I understand" he whispered wrapping his arms around me engulfing me in a hug before pulling back and finishing what he was saying "and thanks for getting them off me and the guys"

"Your welcome you little pecker" I laughed ruffling his hair "I told them you were a good kid and would probably like you if they got to know you and they all seemed pretty fine with the idea. I could call them over but only if it is ok with you, if you say no I completely understand."

"Sure why not meet them, if they are going to be your friends it's now or never man" he threw his hand up shaking it like a surfer dude causing me to laugh before taking out my phone and texting Henry.

{Henry😏}

Me-Call the boys and get your asses to my house😁

Henry😏-Yes ma'am bosslady

Henry😏-So I'm guessing you told him

Me-Yep and I explained that I threatened you guys to lay off them

and he knows that I take threats seriously and he's cool with it

Henry😏-Ok then we will be over in a little bit

"They will be over in a bit but I'm going to chance out of these clothes and throw on something more comfy" I told him as I walked up the stairs. I threw on a pair of comfy shorts and an oversized hoodie that goes past them before going back downstairs.

 I threw on a pair of comfy shorts and an oversized hoodie that goes past them before going back downstairs

(Your Hoodie)

"God Y/n put on some pants" Richie said shielding his eyes.

"I am wearing pants you dumbass" I said pulling up the hoodie some and showing him the shorts before pushing him over making him stumble. Just then the doorbell rings telling me the boys were here. Oh boy, its now or never