~Chapter Five~~A Day With The Bad Boys~

So I woke up around 11:00 so I went downstairs to eat real quick. I finished eating and decided to go wash my Jeep so I threw on an outfit, put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed a bottle of water.

 I finished eating and decided to go wash my Jeep so I threw on an outfit, put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed a bottle of water

(Your Outfit)

(Your Hair)

I walked into the garage to grab the soap, a bucket and towels I use for the cars and went outside and started washing the car. Once I was done washing the car I dried the inside off and got in and turned it on, connected my phone and started playing music. I got out and got another towel and started drying off the outside when I heard someone next door close the front door and they were playing music but I ignored it since it was nothing out of the ordinary. The music stops and I hear some footsteps coming toward me, I look up to see the blond boy that was with the Bowers Gang the other day, he didn't do anything to the boys so I wasn't going to automatically threaten him like I did Henry and the dark headed kid. He walked up and did a circle around my Jeep checking it out.

"Nice Jeep. I'm Victor, Victor Criss." he said, turning his glance to me after he finished looking at my car. He reached his hand out to shake mine so I took it and introduced myself.

"Thanks. I'm Y/n, Y/f/n Y/l/n." I told the boy mimicking what he had said earning a slight laugh from him. I finished drying off the last area of the Jeep and hopped in the driver's seat while he looked at me. I nodded my head towards the passenger's seat telling him to get in as I pick up my phone to change the song. He gets in and looks at me for a second until I look back up from the screen.

"So I saw you stand up to Henry yesterday, no one ever does so that was pretty badass." he told me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I've been kicked out of many schools for fighting, I'm not scared of anyone or anything and I don't let anyone mess with me and that's not going to change for him. I'll put his ass in his place real quick." I told him calmly, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well I'm going to hang out with them later, they are picking me up in about half an hour if you wanna come since you aren't afraid of them." he told me. I thought for a minute 'this kid seems pretty cool even though his friends are douches, what could it hurt, I mean I don't have any plans'

"Sure why not" I said with a small smile on my face while shrugging "just let me go change. It won't take long so you can just stay in here, if you want you can change the song." I told him handing him my phone as I got out to go change. I wasn't really worried about him having my phone since I have nothing to hide and anything worth hiding has a password on it. I go up to my room and change into something else.

 I go up to my room and change into something else

(Your Outfit)

(Your Hair)

I walked back outside and got back in my Jeep, Vic looked me up and down before handing me my phone.

"They will be here in about fifteen minutes." he told me, taking his phone out. We sat there for a couple minutes and talked about some of the things he and I have done in the past until we decided to walk next door to Vic's just before the other three boys pulled up in the blue Trans Am from yesterday.

"I'll ride in the middle so you don't have to sit next to creep over here." Vic said, rolling his eyes at the dark headed boy in the back who had a smirk on his face. The guy who was driving got out and pulled the seat up for us, Vic got in the backseat then I climbed in as all four of the boys watched me, Henry and the dark headed boy smirking.

"Guys this is Y/n, Y/n this is Belch" he said, pointing to the boy in the driver's seat as he threw up a peace sign looking at me in the rearview, me smiling in return as he starts to drive, "this is Patrick" he said nudging the dark headed boy next to him as the boy smirked "and this is Henry but you already know him." he said looking at Henry and letting out a small laugh thinking back to yesterday.

"You know, instead of calling me Patrick you can always call me daddy." Patrick said with a creepy grin on his face.

"Ew. Yeah I don't think so. How about I just keep calling you dickwad." I said with a disgusted face with the other three boys laughing at my comment and Patrick rolling his eyes looking pissed off.

"Ya know what, I like that name Patty I think I'm gonna start calling you that too" Henry said, turned around in his seat evilly smirking at Patrick who looked like he could explode.

"Chill 'Patty' we are just fucking with you." I laughed as I told Patrick mocking the way that Henry said Patty.

"How about we come up with a nickname for you" he looked over at me while he smirked "how about sexy, or hotty, or princess." he said with his voice sounding creepy and gross. This caused Vic to look over at him quickly.

"Patrick I wouldn't do that if I were you." Victor said with a calm but warning tone.

"And why is that?" Patrick said, seeming to think Vic was kidding.

"You will have your ass handed to you, dude you do realize she has been to jail multiple times for fighting and has put a girl in the hospital." he told Patrick. Patrick looked over at me ,who was now evilly smirking at him, and turned back to face forward, sat back in his seat and got quiet.

"Damn, even I can't do that to him. Ain't nothing like getting your ass handed to you by a girl to strike some fear into a guy." Henry said laughing at the terrified Patrick.

"Damn well now I know not to fuck with her." Belch announced as he laughed, keeping his eye on the road.