♡|Chapter 3|♡

♤♡◇♧

(Y/N) and her two bestfriends, Nene and Aoi, are at the rooftop, eating their favorite snacks. Her bestfriends knew that she quit the music and cooking club. They don't know why she did that because they knew she loves music and cooking.

"Ohh, why did you quit?" Yashiro asked the (h/c) haired girl named (Y/N). "You look like you regret it. You now always bring your guitar in school for three days, it looks so heavy (Y/N)" "I can't tell you." (Y/N) replied, wiping a fake tear on her face.

"If you don't mind (Y/N)-chan, can you play your guitar for us?" Aoi points at her guitar. "Uhm... I don't know. I'd love too but, I think you'll don't like it." (Y/N) looked at her guitar with pink cheeks. "Don't say things like that (Y/N)-chan!" Aoi gave her a cute smile that'll make all the boys in school love her. "I'll try my best then." She smiled then positioned herself. Aoi and Nene are in front of her, getting excited for her to play.
__________________________________________

°○Chapter 3○°
Hanako-san Hanako-san

"Your music is so beautiful (Y/N)-chan!" Both of them said at the same time. (Y/N) thanked them both and told them that she is very appreciated that they liked it. "Fun fact," (Y/N) raised her index finger. "I heard this music in my dream." Nene and Aoi looked saw surprised when they heard what she just said. "Really!? That's incredible! You memorized the notes perfectly!" The cream color haired girl said, and she sounds like she is very impressed. "How did you do that (Y/N)? I often forgot my dreams." Aoi widened her eyes and rests her chin on both of her hands. "Well because, I heard that music in my dreams many times now. I was holding an old guitar but my fingers moved against the strings of the guitar by themselves."

"I think that's the sign of reincarnation!" Aoi clapped her hands. Nene looked at her, "Really? I don't believe in them." "(Y/N)-chan, what did you look like in that dream?" Flowers and sparkles are now in Aoi's background. (Y/N) tapped her cheek, "Uhm.... I wore a long-sleeved jacket, and black leggings, white gloves and a yellow and black bracelet tied around my wrist. I don't think my hair was long. Brown boots for my feet. A scarf wrapped around my neck. On my face was a face mask. And on my head was a hat. It's weird because the weather was very sunny. And I was as short as a 7 year old kid." "I told you~ reincarnation!~" Aoi squeeled while closing her eyes.

             ○

               ○

"Hey (Y/N)!~" Tsukasa pouted childishly and wrapped his arms and legs around (Y/N) from behind. He called her name countless times now. They are at the broadcasting room, Sakura and Natsuhiko was called by their teachers so they're alone now. The girl is unusually quiet, she was thinking what Aoi said at the rooftop.

I told you~ reincarnation!~

"Uwaah! You're ignoring me!~" the boy fakely cried. "No I'm not." "Liar! Uwaah! (Y/N) doesn't like me anymore!~" "Of course I do, I like you Tsukasa."

When the girl said that, Tsukasa stopped whining. He smirked, "you do~?" He then suddenly appeared in front of her, his index and middle finger touched her pink lips. (Y/N) froze, her face is red from how close his face to hers. Now that she can see his eyes properly, she felt lost by them. To others, it was just some normal amber eyes, but to her, his eyes are like gold and they shine like the sun. "Uhhmm... a-as a fr-friend of course!" She said, stuttering as she waved her hands, blushing and felt embarassed. "My brother is now very healthy because of you Tsukasa! And I thank you for that." Her red cheeks are now turn into pink.

Tsukasa loves how he made her blush. He thinks it's adorable. He wanted more and was about to go further until the two came inside. She quickly push him away from her.

"Hello (Y/N)-chan." Sakura greeted her, a book in her arm. "Hello princess" Natsuhiko winked at her. He gave her his charming smile that'll made the girls melt, but (Y/N) didn't melt. Then he turned blue when Tsukasa glared at him with dark eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan." Sakura called her. "I have something to talk to you." (Y/N) nodded and followed her. "Can I come?" Tsukasa asked, but Sakura refused. "No, its a girls' talk."

They walked to the library, and it was quiet along the way.

              ○

                ○

When they arrived, Sakura looked around, checking if they're alone or not. "Sakura?" (Y/N) asked, tilting her head. "(Y/N), there's something you need to know." The green-haired girl sighed. "Both of us are Tsukasa's assistants. So we must obey him, no matter how evil he is. If we don't, we'll be doom." Sakura said with concern in her eyes. "If you're scared, tell me, okay?" (Y/N) gave her a confused look. "What did you say? 'Evil'? I don't think he's evil." Sakura held both of the girl's hands. "But (Y/N)-chan, he is. I also thought he's not evil when I first met him." She then pats (Y/N)'s head. The (h/c)-haired girl is confused. He only acts childish around her, but then she remembered his dark eyes, they look pure evil. Sakura put her other hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, "I'm telling you this in the library because we don't know what'll happen if he heard us." Then they heard books fell on the floor.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

We walked to where the noise came from, there's a girl, with radish legs, wait- Nene-chan?? What is she doing here?

Me and Sakura helped her to pick up her books. The book I picked up is about Hanako-san, I guess since she said she failed summoning her, she wanted to study more about her. I gave the book to her, she looked up to me then she gasped. "(Y/N)!? What are you doing here?" I sweatdropped. "Hi Nene-chan, I'm here because she wants to talk to me about something, nothing weird, haha~." I tried my best to not look like I was lying. "Oh, thank you for helping me (Y/N)." She smiled. Sakura stepped forward, "Are you okay?" She asked her. Then I notice how Nene-chan look at her. She must be thinking that she's beautiful like a doll, I mean, Sakura is beautiful, I like how she looked so calm when we talked about Tsukasa, now I'm worried. Can I trust him now after the conversation I had with Sakura? He did saved my brother. But his dark eyes. It's annoying that my mind is filled with thoughts now!

"Tell me, are you interested in the seven wonders?" Huh? Seven wonders? I don't know them except Hanako-san and the Misaki stairs. Sakura looked at one of the books she is holding. "Hanako-san, ahh, the cat-like kid." Wait, is she talking about Tsukasa? "Willful, selfish, and needy. Is yours like that too?" Sakura look at Nene-chan blankly. What does she mean 'yours'? Willful, selfish, and needy. She really is talking about Tsukasa. I just realized, how he granted my wish and I have to pay the price, sounds like Hanako-san's rumor. So Tsukasa is.... Hanako-san? I haven't knocked on the third stall in the girl's bathroom in the old building yet. And isn't Hanako-san a girl? But there's a 'yours' in her sentence, does that mean that there are more than one Hanako? I am so confused right now. My mind is so occupied that I don't know how long we've been standing here.

"(Y/N), let's go." Sakura said quietly and held my wrist. "(Y/N)?" Nene-chan looks at me with her eyes filled with confusion. We both walked pass her. "See you later Nene-chan." I smiled at her, hoping she's not mad at me or something. "If you want to know more about him, visit the 5th of the seven wonders." Sakura said one last time before we head to Natsuhiko. "Wait! (Y/N)!"I heard her calling me I turn around then I saw her bumped into the teacher so badly, ouch. I closed my eyes, feeling the pain. "Come on (Y/N)-chan and miss!" Natsuhiko called us. I look back at Nene, "But-" "Let's go." Sakura showed me her smile. I sighed and obeyed them. I feel like a little sister in this situation.

              ○

               ○

We're now beside the railings, Sakura put her hand on it and closed her eyes. "I suppose we won't need to interfere" she said but she didn't face me nor Natsuhiko. I then heard footsteps, I turn around and saw Tsukasa, but, he's wearing an old school uniform?

¤End of Chapter 3¤