♡︎|Chapter 25|♡︎

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

"Aaaawwww~ looks like Sakura isn't here anymore." Tsukasa whined. It's very quiet in the broadcasting room. Tsukasa's back facing me. I don't know what to do so I'll just wait to see what'll happen. I grip on the snath tightly as I try not to be nervous.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 25
Found you

"(Y/N), do you really not remember me anymore?" He finally turn around to face her with a wide eyed look. (Y/N) shook her head. A few moments after silence, Tsukasa glances down to her neck while his face looks like he is thinking about something.

Minutes passed and they just stood there. This is getting awkward, if only I can talk about something. (Y/N) thought.

"But.." Tsukasa finally spoke, "..do you know that you are now an apparition?" The girl nods but her expression still doesn't change. "Hhhmmm...... are you sure about that?" An evil grin formed on his face, "Well~ you are, but a half of you is not~ I know it doesn't make sense to you but you'll see~" He floated closer to her.

Tsukasa lifted her chin with the tip of his fingers, made her to look at him in the eye. "(Y/N), do you trust me hm?" He whispered on her ear, his cold breath tickled her neck almost making her shiver. (Y/N) don't know what to answer, she knows his 'name' but she does not remember any memories of him. Was Tsukasa a good or a bad apparition? Did he treated her well in the past or not?

"(Y/N)?" The girl snapped back to reality when he called her name. Tsukasa chuckles, "If you don't answer, I guess I have to do it." His fingers suddenly went inside (Y/N)'s neck.

She widen her eyes by the sudden pain. (Y/N) tried to shake him off of her but she did not succeed. Tsukasa moves his finger up and down, it seems that he is trying to find something as he stick his tounge out for focus. The blood on her neck oozes down to her collarbone.

(Y/N) was ready to slice him with her scythe. She's about to attack but, "Kokujoudai." The black orb blocked the blade. Finally, he found what he was looking for and he pulled out, revealing a glowing white... rock?

(Y/N) was panicking and immediately yet gently touches her neck to stop the bleeding. But what she feels is normal, no open wounds or blood. "Don't worry, your neck healed." Tsukasa assured her as he examined the object he is holding. "Found you~" he whispered on it.

The girl suddenly felt something weird all over her body. Something eeire, something unsafe. Tsukasa cocked his head, "Oh right, you better have this with you." He gave her the glowing object. (Y/N) hesitantly accpeted it. "Mark my words (Y/N), don't drop it, don't lost it, and most importantly, don't break it." He winked. "Now go, have fun~" Tsukasa added in a creepy low voice, "But be back tomorrow after the sun sets, because I have a game that we can play~"

              •

                •

That was... strange. (Y/N) made sure that the rock is in her hands. She is afraid that she might drop, lose, or break it. The object looks more like a glass than a rock. She gulped at the thought that one day she might trip and it will shatter. What made (Y/N) more scared is that the strange feeling she felt before but when she holds the rock, the heavy air turned lighter and normal.

Ding... Dong... Ding... Dong...

The school bell startled (Y/N) that she almost dropped the fragile looking item. The girl sighed in relief as numbers of students went pass and through her. (Y/N) proceeds to walk to the garden to get some fresh air.

But the garden is already filled with students taking care of the plants. She was about to find somewhere else to go until she saw Nene in the corner of her eye. (Y/N) walk slowly towards her and waited for her to notice.

"Oh? (Y/N)?" She finally saw her and smiles, "What are you doing here?" Nene waited for her to reply until she finally realizes, "Oh right, you're mute." She scratches her pink cheek. Then Nene noticed the item (Y/N) holds, "That's a pretty rock, where did you get it? Oh no, here I am asking again, sorry." Nene facepalmed. Then (Y/N) points on her neck. "Huh? Is something wrong with your throat? Is it itchy?" "Nene-chan?" Aoi suddenly appeared behind them. "A-Aoi?? You startled me." Nene place her hand on her chest and took a deep breath. "Why were you talking to yourself?" Aoi asked, tilting her head cutely. "U-Uhmm... n-nothing, nothing."

(Y/N) seems amused by this and just stands there. "You know I am here to listen right? Is there something wrong? Is it about boys again?" The indigo haired had a worried look on her face. (Y/N) suddenly feels bubbly inside. "Ermm...." Nene rubs her arm. "Alright! Sooo~ who is it?" Aoi boops her nose.

"Hehehe...."

Nene widen her eyes, "Did you just heard chuckling Aoi?" "What do you mean? I didn't hear anyone chuckling." Th-then.... who is it? -Nene

"Nngghmm.... Y-Ya.. shhh..." The cream haired immediately turned back to (Y/N) and saw her face is covered with sweat. "Nene-chan?" Aoi snaps her fingers but Nene didn't reply anything and just goggles at the ghost girl. (Y-Y/N).... is trying to talk? -Nene

"Y-Yassshhiro.. s-san." (Y/N) just said her surname.

I-I can talk? I can talk! The ghost thought happily and couldn't help but curve her lips into a smile. The feeling she felt is very new to her but she liked it. But everytime she talks, her throat feels painful so she struggles to say just one word. "(Y/N)." Nene mumbled. "Nene-chan? (Y/N) is dead." Aoi began to worry for her friend again.

"Okay students, time to change bavk to your uniforms and go back to your classroom." Their teacher said after the school bell rang. "Let's go." Aoi grabs Nene's wrist and walks away from the smiling ghost. Nene waved her hand and (Y/N) waves back before disappearing.

             •

              •

(Y/N) opens the broadcasting room's door with a cheerful face. "(Y/N)!! You're back!!" Tsukasa tackled her into a hug. "Sooo~ how was your day?" "F-Fun. A-And.... I-I-I ca..n talk.. now." Tsukasa stared at her and smirked, "Never knew you will find out that fast."

✓End of Chapter 25

Sorry for the long wait again, I was working on a new cover and it made my fingers broken(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')