♡︎|Chapter 27|♡︎

Just watched that YouTube video☝️, and I had never blushed so much on a youtube video before. Watch it if you want to, it will make your heart go doki doki💖

The 'boop boop boop' part just makes me 🤧💞

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

Sakura and Hyuuga are shocked to see (Y/N) standing in front of them with a Grim Reaper theme clothing. "You were wandering around the school for days yet we didn't see you?" exclaimed the redhead.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 27
Argument

F͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ w͜͡e͜͡e͜͡k͜͡s͜͡ l͜͡a͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡...
(Your speech sounds better now)

(Y/N) is eating some [Favorite Snack] Nene bought for her. "Mmmfff~ Soo good!" She said with full satisfaction. (I sometimes hate my dirty mind)  "Yashiro-san... have some!" "Thanks!" Nene smiled before eating it. They're at the rooftop having some girl quality time. The radish girl then caught a glimpse of the glowing stone in one of her hands. "(Y/N), that's a nice stone you have there. Where'd you found it?" She asked. "Oh. Tsutsun gave it to me." (Y/N) smiled. Nene raise her eyebrow, "Who's Tsutsun? Is he, or she, your friend?" The ghost girl nods, "Tsutsun is a nickname, his real name is Tsukasa, and yup, he's my friend!" (Y/N) replied with joy. But Nene on the other hand froze and almost dropped the [Favorite Snack].

"Is he n-nice to you?" She stuttered. "Yeah." The other beamed. "We play tag, hide and seek, cards, charades...." she counted all of the games they play together. What if she will end up like Mitsuba-kun? -Nene.

(Y/N) sounds so happy that she don't want to ruin it but she thinks it is for the best, "(Y/N), stop hanging out with him." she tried to sound as gentle as she can. The ghost girl turns her head to face her, "Huh? Why Yashiro-san?" Nene sighed, "Please, you can't play with him, Tsukasa is an evil apparition." She holds her friend's hands, her eyes are full of worry for (Y/N)'s safety. (Y/N) tilts her head, "Evil? What's that?" She asked with an innocent smile. "Oh! Yashiro? (L/N)?" What are you doing here?" Hanako interrupted, scaring Nene, "Eep!" (Y/N) giggled at her reaction. "Hanako-kun! Don't scare me like that!" She gently punched his arm. "Ouch." he dramatically said, "I'm hurt, you're both here, without me?" Hanako added. Nene huffed, "Hanako-kun, don't be silly." Then both of them completely forgot their conversation just a minute ago.

Hanako joined in their snack time. (Ignore this if your favorite snack is donuts) Even though he's kind of disappointed that it's not donuts. "Nice stone you got there (L/N)-san." Hanako points at the object, "Can I borrow it for a sec?" (Y/N) was about to hand it to him but then she stopped, "Oh uhh.... sorry, Tsukasa said I shouldn't."

The name Tsukasa made Nene remember about their conversation. Hanako froze in shock to hear his twin's name. "D-Did you just said, 'Tsukasa'?" he stammered. "Mhm." (Y/N) hummed with a smile while closing her eyes, "He's a fun ghost to be around, and you two look very similar, are you twins perhaps?" She added with a cheery voice. "When did you two met?" Again -Hanako.

(Y/N) replied, "At the hallway when I was just wandering around! Then when we met each other's eyes, he made these weird wet drops from his eyes." "(L/N)." Hanako spoke, "You must stay away from him." "But he is my friend--" "Please, it's for your safety." He cutted her off. (Y/N) then felt something that she has no idea what it is. "Ooh? Why so mean, Amane?" The sun is now covered by dark clouds. "Ah! Hello Tsukasa!" (Y/N) waves her arm rapidly as her face has a wide smile. While the other two are frozen in place. "(Y/N)." Tsukasa runs to her and gave her a big hug, "I was looking for you!" His eyes are at Amane while wearing an evil smirk without (Y/N) noticing it. "What are you doing here, Tsukasa?" Hanako wields his knife. The younger brother answered, "I just want to borrow (Y/N), but now that I see you guys here, wanna play?"

An 'innocent' smile plastered on his face. Both of them didn't answer. Hanako held Nene with his other arm protectively. (Y/N) don't understand a thing and just keep smiling, "What are we going to play Tsukasa?" He taps his chin, "Hhhmmm.... good question. So Amane! Will you play with us?" Silence hits them, Tsukasa added, "Mm.. okay, I can have all of (Y/N)!" "No!!" Hanako shouted. "Ooh?? I thought you don't want to play?" Tsukasa tilts his head. "Let her go Tsukasa!"

"Why?" He asked with his cold face that Hanako didn't saw for a long time. "You're the reason why (Y/N) died." Tsukasa giggled, "You really change me, Amane. I was once a weak, and nice being, now I'm strong and many ghosts fear me!! Hahahaha!" He laughed. (Y/N) tilts her head by the words 'died' and 'fear'. "Tsukasa-kun!!" Nene nervously shouted which made him stop laughing. "Yashiro." Hanako mumbled.

Nene trembled, she hoped that her words are enough to convince Tsukasa. She added, "Please! Stop this! Hanako is a good brother and always treats you nicely but you treat him otherwise!" Hanako didn't saw this side of Nene before but he just let her stand there in front of him until it get worse. "You are not involve in our problems." Tsukasa replied with a toothy smile while his eyes are inhumanely wide, "You should mind your own business next time~"

Nene backed away and Hanako is now the front again. "Amane, *chuckle* you are such a vulnerable ghost, telling others, it makes you sound like a child~" Tsukasa coldly added. Hanako glared.

Hiccup

Suddenly, they heard someone crying, they turn their heads to the sound and were shocked to see who it is. "Wh-why are you shouting? I-it ma-akes me f-feel weird inside. W-What's h-h-happ-ening *sniff* to m-me?" She cried. Tsukasa walks to her and pats her head with a small grin, "There there, it's okay. You can't control feelings~ Let it all out~"

Tsukasa looks back at the two, "You made her cwyyy~" he said childishly. Hanako gritted his teeth. Why won't you trust your own brother Tsukasa!? -Hanako

The younger twin held (Y/N)'s hand and walks away. "See ya." He said before both of them disappeared.

✓End of Chapter 27

I was excited for the new cover of this book 'cause it looked pretty good to me until Ibispaint crashes and Medibang didn't save my work :(