♡︎|Chapter 24|♡︎

Rewritten

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

Nene is cleaning the bathroom while Hanako sat on a windowsill with a long face. "Hanako-kun? What are you thinking about?" She asked. Hanako sighed, "I'll be honest for you Yashiro." He finally looks at her and spoke, "Tsukasa was a normal boy back then."

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 24
The Truth

Nene was surprised when she heard the word 'normal' for Tsukasa. Hanako smiles sadly, "He was innocent, he didn't want to cause harm to people..... But people cause harm to him."

The girl listens carefully to Hanako's storytelling. "He said he doesn't mind them. I remember he once said, 'Words won't hurt me because I'm a big boy now!' *chuckle*..... Still, I was concerned. I miss those times when the three of us were close. Me, Tsukasa, and Yuzuki."

Nene comments, "That's nice." He smiled, "Yeah.... it was nice. We always ignore those bullies and just have fun together. But there's a problem...." Hanako paused. "What problem?"

"Yuzuki was allergic to sunlight. So she always wear heavy clothes and brings her umbrella. Then this happened....."

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"Tsutsun, my dad said that we'll leave the town tomorrow. It means that I won't live here anymore. Tell Amane about this too okay?" Yuzuki sadly said and Tsukasa is about to cry, "W-Why? Why would you have to leave!? No! You're my only friend!" He cried onto her shoulder. She pats his back. "My parents found a new job far away from here." This only made Tsukasa hugs her tighter, he really doesn't want her to leave. "No!... No! No! No!" He repeated over and over again, thinking that it will convince her. Yuzuki smiled down at him, "Don't be sad Tsutsun, they also said that we can visit here during summer." "But summer is still far!" He sobbed.

Yuzuki then has a light bulb above her head and pull away from the tight hug, "Here Tsutsun." She unties her bracelet and handed it to him, "I always wear this bracelet, so maybe you can think of it as me!" Tsukasa gladly accepts it. "Keep it until I return." She added, "See you in summer."

Tsukasa patiently waited for her. Amane was worried for him, he knows that he and Yuzuki are close, seeing him like that always makes him frown. It's now summer and the younger is now excited and started to wait in front of Yuzuki's house. A bus have arrived and he began to jump in joy. The mom and dad notice him and wear a sad look on their faces. "Mr. and Mrs. Sato, where is Yuzuki?" He asked, trying to hold his excitement. He's been waiting for months just for Yuzuki to come back.

He was expecting for her to scare him in a playful way but instead, the married couple shook their heads. The mother spoke, "I'm sorry, but Yuzuki isn't here anymore." Tsukasa notice that there are a few bandages on their arms and faces. And the father was gripping a newspaper.

Tsukasa, being a little kid he is, doesn't understand what he meant by 'Yuzuki isn't here anymore.'

He waited for an another year for her to come back and sits in front of her old house. Curious, he looks inside from the dusty window and wipes it to see clearly. He notice the newspaper Yuzuki's dad gripped the other day. Surprisingly, he didn't threw it away. He squints his eyes to read the bold letters but all he could read is Plane Crash.

The bus has arrived with her parents. "You're still here Tsukasa?" Her father widen his eyes. "Where is Yuzuki?" Tsukasa asked with hope in his eyes. The mom sighed, "We already told you, Yuzuki is--" "Dead." The father cutted her off. "Hiroshi!" "What Nanako? This boy needs to know."

"Yu-chan i-is dead?" Tsukasa sobbed and ran away back to his own house. He slammed the door wide open and rushes to his room leaving his worried brother, "Tsukasa!" Amane yelled but he did not answered.

Tsukasa grumpily stabs his own food. "Tsukasa, don't play with the food." Their mother spoke. He groaned in response. "That is not how you treat elders young man." She raise her voice a bit. Amane sighed and pats his shoulder, "Tsukasa, I'm sad too that she's gone." He said and comforts him. "You will never leave me right Amane?" Tsukasa looks at him with teary eyes. "Of course! I will never leave you!" He smiled.

"Amane! Where are you!?" Tsukasa yelled and began to panic as he desperately trying to find his twin at school. He doesn't care about the other students laughing at him saying that he is like a lost child trying to find their mommy. "Amane!" He called again and finally someone taps his shoulder. "T-Tsukasa! I'm here!" Amane stuttered. The other sighed in relief and jumps into his arms, "Amane Amane! You told me you'll never leave me!" His big smile plastered on his face. "I was just at the cafeteria buying snacks Tsukasa." The older twin sighed.

"I love you Amane!" Tsukasa punched him in the face. Amane groaned in pain. "How dare you to leave me alone. Hahahaha! I love the look you have there Amane!" What he did is not right but his face still remains innocent looking, no one will believe him. Tsukasa abuses Amane for a while now. There is hatred and love towards his brother but this is too much for him to handle. He doesn't let Amane to do his own thing anymore and always clings on to him.

He hates this. He is now a psychopath because of the death of his childhood bestfriend. "Amane~ you always leave me alone~ you know that there is a punishment for it~" he grabbed an item out of his pocket. Amane widen his eyes. "See this dear brother?~ Everytime you leave me alone, I will use this on you~" He then cut Amane's flesh using the box cutter. Ths other cried hoping someone will hear him but no one came.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

Hanako is now done with his storytelling. Nene doesn't know what to say so she just hugs him. The ghost was surprised by the sudden touch and hugs back. I'll try to confront Tsukasa for you Hanako-kun. She thought.

✓End of Chapter 24

I chose the name Yuzuki randomly. I was both shocked and surprised when I found out that the meaning of it is tender moon and the first thing I thought was 'Amane'. I'm scared....

Question: who are the lucky people who saw the comet last night? I didn't;-;

Edit: the reason why Amane stabbed Tsukasa is just a headcannon.