♡︎|Chapter 28|♡︎

Yeeeee, I got my motivation back!
And please answer my question after reading^^

••𖧷♡︎𖧷••

I wandered around town. Tsukasa let me to go out of the school but I must come back before sunset he said. Murder. That's the word I heard yesterday, what does it mean? The sound of it makes a chill down my spine. And it made all of them unhappy.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
Chapter 28
Brother and Sister

(Y/N) continously walking as few people went pass through her. She sighed, why does she have to leave school for a bit anyway? (Y/N) halts when she heard crying. Curious, she turn to her left and saw a little boy around 9-10 years old. He sat on an old looking bench. It seems like he is holding something. The girl tilts her head. She learned that those wet beads are called tears. They can be sad, anger, or happiness. (Y/N) was about to leave him until she felt a slight vibrate in her pocket. It's the stone. She picked it out from it and noticed that its glow turned brighter than usual.

The girl walk closer to him. Each step made the glow a bit more brighter. (Y/N) crouches in front of him. She stares into his eyes, he has the same eye color. She look at what he's holding, it was gloves. Suddenly, there was a white flash and a slight wind blew their hair. Then something hit her head. She let out and 'ouch' before opening her eyes again. (Y/N) look back at the boy. His expression changed from miserable to surprise. He scoots off of the bench and jumps to the confused ghost. "Sister! You're still alive!!" He exclaimed happily and squeezes her more tightly. By the sudden impact, the stone jumped away from her hand to her agaped mouth and accidentally swallowed it.

The people around them look at the boy weirdly. For their eyes, he's hugging air and talks to him. But they just leave him alone. (Y/N) was trembling, she can feel the stone go down to her stomach. She is starting to get nervous. How will she explain to Tsukasa? And this boy... "(Y/N)! Let's tell mama!" His hand was about to grab hers but she swiftly retracted it away from him. Then something hit her head again and this time it's more painful. It's like there was someone punched her.

She groaned from the pain making the boy flinched a bit. "Is something wrong?" He asked as people around them gave looks to the boy and then ignored him. Unfamiliar images flashes in (Y/N)'s mind. She gripped on her head as she winced. "S-Sister??" The boy tugs on her dress. "I am n-not your sis--" She stopped and froze like a statue. He's starting to get scared by her weird behavior but he didn't back away.

He then notice the glowing white stone in one of her hands. He thinks it's very pretty and wanted to touch it. So he did. When his finger hit its surface, (Y/N) winced again, images invading her mind. And she hears voices.....

----
When I grow up, I want to become an archeologist!

Why?

Because of you big sister! I want to travel the world with you!

Then we will make our dream come true in the future. But let us not forget our baby brother.... or sister.

I also can't wait to have a little sibling!

Do you want to guess what kind of gender they are?

I don't. I would still play dress up and tea parties with them if they're male.
----

Come meet your baby brother girls.