♡|Chapter 14|♡

I reread Chapter 13 and guess what, there's a scene that I forgot to write, so here it is;

♡|Chapter 13|♡

His cheery face turn into a creepy one. "Hopefully this time, no one interrupts us." He wields his sword and place the blade on her shoulder. Suddenly, (Y/N) got electricuted. She let out a loud scream by how painful it is. Her face planted on the ground. "My brother told me that you're half dead. No wonder.." He said.

Kou? How did he..

"Half dead!? What do you mean!?" She exclaimed, starting to get creep out. "That power, belongs to the dead. It's dangerous, you have to find a way to get rid of it. If not, then prepare to sleep for eternity." He answered.

"I don't understand. Me? Half dead?" Her hand place on her chest. "Don't play dumb (L/N)!" He raised his voice, "I bet your lying! I've been watching you since the day you transferred here, and I sensed something evil within you grew everyday! It was so hard for me-" "THEN WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STALKING ME!!?" (Y/N) cutted him off, "I still don't understand what the heck you're saying about me being HALF DEAD!! You're just wasting your time. I'M A 100% LIVING PERSON WHO WANTS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!" She wanted to cry but she must not look vulnerable in front of him. She chuckled, "You're brother was just making stories about me." Teru gritted his teeth, "I know my brother, he is not a type of person who will lie, but you are one!" He electricuted her again making the girl broke down with tears.

She then felt something weird in her heart, and it's spreading to her other organs, and her whole body starting to ache. (Y/N) tried to seperate herself from his sword. "Be gone now!!" Teru raised his sword, "No one will talk dirty about Kou!!" He was about to stab her but (Y/N) dodged quickly and ran away from him.

That's it! And here is Chapter 14;

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
♤♡◇♧

I looked down to my legs, they're trembling. My hands, they're shaking. My face, it's sweating. Nervous about the day tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday..

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
°○Chapter 14○°
Birthday Girl

T͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ N͜͡e͜͡x͜͡t͜͡ D͜͡a͜͡y͜͡..

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!!" Aoi greeted. (Y/N) faked a smile, "Thank you Ao-chan!" She tried her best not to cry. She doesn't want her to get worried. Nene is in the bathroom with Hanako and Kou. "I have to go now Ao-chan, see you later!" (Y/N) waved and went to the broadcasting room.

         ○

          ○

Crreeeaaak...

The girl sat down on the couch, and her face is unusually gloomy. Sakura smiled, "Hello (Y/N)-chan, I heard that it's your birthday today." (Y/N) nods. "Uuwwaahh!! Happy birthday (Y/N)!!" Tsukasa cuddled her, the girl started to get tensed. "Thank you.." she replied blankly. Sakura notice, "(Y/N)? Aren't you happy for your special day?" Special day.. Hearing that makes her sick, it got worst when Tsukasa hugged her tightly. "T-Tsukasa... too tight.." (Y/N) ignored her question and pretends that she cannot breathe. "But you love tight hugs!!" The boy pouted that made him even more cuter. (Y/N) now hates this feeling she felt towards him. Everytime Tsukasa is being innocent and cute, she felt butterflies to her stomach.