♡|Chapter 16|♡

I was about to make a long author note but I don't want to annoy you. Anyways, hope you'll enjoy!

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
♤♡◇♧

(Y/N) happily skipping to her house. She can picture her mother's reactions about the exciting news.

Her wish on her birthday last night finally came true. God finally answered her prayers after those long 8-9 years hiding her secret from other people.

(Y/N) twisted the door knob open then beamed, "I'm home!" "Sister~!" Her little brother jumped on her arms. She's struggling to carry him, "You're getting big and strong little bro! I can't carry you for long right now!" He pouts and jump off of her.

"Now, where's mom?" She asked him. "She's cooking dinner." A feminine voice answered. (Y/N) flinch, "W-Who's there?"

Someone appeared with a phone in her hand. She has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, she looks similar to (Y/N). "Who are you!? What are you doing at my house!?" She yelled as she points at her and shielded her brother. The unkown girl sweatdropped with a blank face like Sakura's. She answered with a sarcastic like tone,

"Umm.. I'm in here, because I live here too? For 17-18 years? If you have 'amnesia', then, hello, I am (L/ N) (Sister's name), your sister??"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
°○Chapter 16○°
?????

"S-Sister??" (Y/N) look at her with fear and a bit of guilt. "Come on! You can hug (Brother's name) but you can't hug your first sibling?!" She whined like a child, (b/n) giggled while the girl is confused. I thought she's... dead. Her sister died when she was just 9-10 years old, her sister(?) in front of her right now is what she suppose to look like if she still lives.

"Oh? Is (Y/N) finally arrive?" Another voice asked, this time is from a man. "Dad!?"

He's on a set of stairs and his hand is on a banister, "It's you (Y/N)! Did you have an awesome day at school traveller?" He winked. He acts and sounds like a pirate at the last sentence. Just like before....

The girl shook her head, "H-How!? I thought you two were-" "Dinner's ready!" She was cutted off by her mom. (Y/N) immediately sprints towards her, "Mom, why dad and (S/N) are here? Weren't they dead?" She whispered so they can't hear her. Then she felt a light smack on her head. "Ow-" "How dare you call your family 'dead'!? If they are, then explain why they're still breathing!?" Her mom raised her voice. "Honey, (Y/N), what's wrong?" Her dad came. "Well, our daughter said 'weren't father and sister dead'! It's your family (Y/N), you are lucky you have one." By that, her dad is shock a bit. He went closer and put his hand on her shoulder, "(Y/N), why did you said that?" He saidina a gentle voice. The girl didn't answer. The hand she felt on her shoulder is warm. She didn't answer.

What the heck is happening right now? I don't understand! Why does mom wasn't shocked that dad and sister are here!? And my hands.... how did Tsukasa-

"I smell something delicious! What's for dinner mom?" (S/N) ask with hunger then lick her lips when she saw the food. "Food food food!!" (B/N) drooled.

(Y/N) just stared in silence. The curse had lifted, yet how the heck her dad and sister are alive? Maybe just like in movies and fairy tales, where one's curse is gone, their victims will go back to normal or they're brought back from the dead then everyone around him or her forgot everything that happened before.