♡|Chapter 4|♡

Finally! Finally Wattpad behaves itself! I was so tired to type all the erased paragraphs. I deleted ¡Must Read! 'Cus I think we don't need it anymore, so yeah! I hope you'll enjoy reading this looong chapter!

♤♡◇♧

The 5th Wonder is the 4 O'clock Library

The library has a special repository that you can only enter at 4pm. The books inside it have the names of people on them. They contain records of those people's time at this academy. What they've done and what they're going to do. Both the past and the future are written in them.

But, if you ever go there, you have to be careful. The library has three types of books. White. Black. And red. White books are the records of living people. The black ones are the records of people who have died. And the red books are the only ones that you must not read.
__________________________________________

°○Chapter 4○°
Gloved Hands Part 1

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

The 4 O'clock library, that rumor sounds cool and I think I wanna go and visit that library. I'm so excited that I can't focus our class. I look at Nene-chan, she looks like she's focusing on something else too. By the way, yesterday, I thought Nene-chan was mad at me because I left her with the teacher like that. I kept apologising to her. She said it's okay and she's not mad at me then I hugged her for a few seconds. Good thing. I don't want to lose an another friend. I know it's a part of life but that memory, I don't like it very much.

            ○

           ○

Time, 3:50pm, only 10 minutes left. I have to hurry before I'm too late. This is my first time going on a scary place, but I don't think the library will look terrifying. Still, even my gloved hands turned cold from the excitement I have now.
__________________________________________

She arrived at her destination. And you can see the sparkles surrounding her. She stopped walking when she saw someone familiar. She walked towards the person.

"Nene-chan? What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh! You're here! W-We're just looking f-for a book." She stuttered. "S-Senpai's right!" Kou appeared all of a sudden. "I'm Minamoto Kou, nice to meet you." He extends his hand to her. (Y/N) smiled and shaked it. "I'm (L/N)(Y/N), it's nice to meet you too." The cream color haired girl tapped her best friend's shoulder. "What about you? What are you doing here?" Nene raised her eyebrows. (Y/N) answered quickly.

"I'm going to the 4 O'clock library! And there's only a couple of minutes left! Do you know where the entrance is?" Nene and Kou just blinked. "U-Um.... (Y/N), sorry! I lied to you! Me and Minamoto-kun are going there too! We just need to find where the entrance is. Sorry again!" Nene bowed down many times and it made (Y/N) sweatdropped.

"It's okay Nene-chan, I understand." She patted her best friend's head. It's kinda hard for her to reach because of how short the little bean is. Now the trio teamed up to find the entrance. 15 seconds left until the entrance to the library to open.

Then (Y/N) caught something flying in the corner of her eye. A butterfly. "Nene-chan, Minamoto, look." She called the two. "A butterfly?" They watched as the butterfly landed on a book. Nene walked closer and touch the book it landed on.

3.....2.....1.....

Poof!

(Y/N) and Nene yelped. The bookshelves parted ways revealing a door. "Could this be the 4 O'clock library?" (Y/N) asked nervously. They stared at it for a while and opened the door slowly. They take a look inside. "Wow.." Nene said in awe. "Another boundary." Kou said, then realized (Y/N) is with them. He quickly covered his mouth. "What's a boundary?" (Y/N) asked. Nene raised her index finger. "Boundary, it's a border between this life and the next." (Y/N) just blinked, she doesn't understand her explanation. Then they walked inside.