The Deleted Scenes

[Edited]

I just submitted my story to the Wattys because I was bored lol

There are actually 4 contents;•Deleted Scenes•Bonuses•A peek of the suppose-to-be new cover•A Sequel?

•Deleted Scenes
•Bonuses
•A peek of the suppose-to-be new cover
•A Sequel?

3.... 2.... 1.... Go!

𑁍𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬

•8th victim. In the story, (Y/N) only has 7 victims, her father, her sister, her 4 classmates, and her pregnant cat. But then years later, she killed an another person, which is her (fake) friend. (Y/N) only has 2 friends, but sometimes they treated her like air and talks about her behind her back. Then the day came when they decided to forcefully take of her glove because of their curiosity and they were shocked to see her odd hands. When (Y/N) tried to get it back, she accidentally touched one of them. The other was panicking and ran away throwing the glove at her face. In the prologue, (Y/N) also said, "I hope I can meet real friends this time." And it is the original reason why she transferred to the academy and meet Tsukasa.

•(Y/N) is trapped by mad scientists. If you see a murder, you have to call 911 right? (Y/N)'s other fake friend called the police. And they all went to her house to search for (Y/N). But they already moved to a house that is far away from there. All of them searched the entire Japan just to find her. Then (Y/N) is found at the academy. (Imagine the FBI breaking in the school and got her). They asked her former friend if she's the one before using tests on her. Then she's trapped and scientists treats her like a guinea pig and always harshly stabs her with injections while (Y/N) cried in agony and yells to stop but they never did. All of them are evil except one. He is actually kind but his father (one of the scientist) force him to have the same job as him. He pity (Y/N) who is locked up in a cage. So he 'accidentally' drops a key for her to escape this hell. (Y/N) immediately picks it up and escape, well, almost. She didn't know there were guards outside the building. It was dark at night so she can't see anything and keeps running. Until a man shouted, "Don't shoot!" She was about to look back but a loud bang stopped her to do it. She then felt pain in her chest and warm liquid streams down to her stomach before she collapse. I deleted that part because I was worried because it's too much and there will be less Tsukasa time. (And I can sense below 12 year olds reading this book, jk). I deleted that 8th victim too because these two are connected.

•Deleted Personality. Apparition (Y/N)'s original personality is just like Tsukasa's minus the childish one. But then I like it better if she's nice and innocent rather than a psycho.

•Abusive Mother. After the day of (Y/N)'s birthday, her mother now treats her like trash. She didn't see her as a daughter anymore, she's starting to see her as a killer. She loved her husband and her first born, seeing them got killed by the second born just made her sad and furious.

•Sibling Drama. Remember the joke I made for the mom's excuse for her son at Chapter 13? "U-Um.. no, she didn't killed someone, it's... something, not someone, her... phone died, she killed her phone." That was not how it suppose to go. The brother finally finds out that his own sister is a killer and began ignoring her and is scared to go near her. The reason I deleted it is I don't want to add an another drama because it's tiring and then I thought about this joke and decided to share it and make you laugh.