♡|Chapter 13|♡

I changed the symbols a bit..

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
♤♡◇♧

●At the Bathroom●

"You know, at first I find (Y/N) suspicious, now it's Tsukasa." Hanako said with his eyes focused on the floor. Nene ask, "Why Hanako-kun?" "How did he know that the power (Y/N) holds is the Grim Reaper's son? Us seven mysteries don't heard that much of him. All we know is that he used to have a playmate, he's cold when meeting new people, and his name is Haruki." He replied.

Kou blink, "He said that only the strong and mighty apparitions or excorsists knew." Hanako had his chin on his fingers, "I don't know if what he said was true. About the 'only the strong and mighty' ones." Then he snapped his fingers and point at Kou, "Boy, try asking your brother if he knows about the Grim Reaper's son and if he sense something about (Y/N), he's a strong excorsist. And a scary one." He shivered. Nene noticed, "Hanako-kun, what's wrong?" "Nothing." He answered. "Alright!" Kou exclaimed with his thumb up and a wink.

༺═──────────────═༻
°○Chapter 13○°
Missed

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

Yawn... I tiredly walk to my house. It's very dark now too.. and I don't know what will I do tomorrow, after that horrific time. Now I know why mom keep saying that I should be careful who I befriend with. I didn't know what happened after Tsukasa made me fell asleep, I just woke up at the school gate entrance and that's it. I shrugged it all away and decided to walk home. What will mom's reaction when I arrive? After those 2 days without going home?(You were stuck in that nowhere place for a day, and then you mysteriously slept again and woke up at the broadcasting room)

I'm finally arrive and open the door, getting ready for my mom's bickering, "I'm home." I mumbled. "Sister!!" I heard my brother yelled then he hugged me so tightly, oh jeez I can't breathe. I pat his head with a smile on my face, I miss him so much. He finally let go and turn around, "Mama! Big sister is finally here!!" He waved his arms.

______________________

He kinda reminds (Y/N) of Tsukasa, cute and childish. But now, she found out that he's a not very good apparition.

Then she heard running footsteps, it's her mother. She gulped, sweat forming on her head as her hands and feet are getting cold. Her mother looks so stressed, unkept hair, eyebags, this made (Y/N) nervous. She closed her eyes tight and gripped on her skirt. But instead of loud shouts, she felt a warm embrace and felt liquid on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and it's her mother, crying. She look behind her mother, and was shocked when she saw two police. "Well ma'am, you're daughter is now here so we'll go back to the station." One of them said. Her mom nodded then the two of them got in the car and drove away.

"(Y/N), Where have you been!? Me and your brother were so worried! Are you hungry!? Were you hurt!?" Her mother searched for any wounds and bruises and kept asking her questions that made (Y/N) felt dizzy and confused. "Mom? I thought you hated me.." she asked. Yaawwnn.. they heard yawning then later found out that it's her brother, rubbing his eye. "Go to bed sweetie, it's getting late." Her mother said. The boy nodded and went upstairs. She turn to see her daughter, crying. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" She asked. "I thought you don't love me anymore mom.." (Y/N) wipe her tear away, "You always ignoring me, like I was invisible. And whenever you caught me and my brother playing, you seperate us. Like you were worried that I might kill him. I understand that you're worried, but I can't help it, I feel lonely easily and he can't stop whining until we play his favorite games. You always shout at me whenever I did something wrong... and..." (Y/N) wanted to say more but the hiccups are uncontrollable.