Information

This will mainly focus on Divinus Magia and it's guild leaders.

You can still ask the other characters.

I wouldn't be doing Mitchie or BrandonxDavid for you shipper. You can ask for friendly/family type things from them.

The story's main point is to unravel the twins past. I will not reveal their past to the others right away, so some of the asked and dares if too revealing will be answered another time or in parts.

You guys can try to see if you are able to piece the past together with each character that has hints before the big reveal. If you figure it out please don't spoil for the others that haven't.

Leave your asks and dares on each new chapter. 1 ask/dare per person till I post the chapter were I finished(or a part of it) yours, then you can post another one.

If you want you can leave who you want the twins to be with in the comments. Which one I like best or has the most comments will be picked(haven't decided yet would like to look at the possibilities you all give me). If someone already put the ship down reply on their comment saying "I agree,same,ect". An example is Mario and Ritchie or Brandon and Kit.

The final did happened. However, Brandon didn't disappear, Michal and Bri didn't leave, Mitch is still with Grimshade, and Austin is the new Grandmaster.