dare 5

David:*limps to the office* "Hmm, I don't see anything interesting, all their is are papers and fines.Better get going before I'm caught."*goes back to the others*

Shadow: "Why hello guild leaders as you can see I have came to challenge this wonderful guild to only sword fighting. Now, don't worry I'm not here to kill, just here for fun. As you can see I have a token from all your members that I beat. Which one of you want to fight me?"

Ritchie and Brandon: "I will."

Glitch: "It seams they both do, luckily I want a fight to. I'll take Brandon."

Kit: "I thought you were a hostage!?"

Glitch: "Nope!"*pops the p out)

Brandon and Ritchie drawls their swords.

Glitch: "I see you want to fight with your own swords, however we are fighting with katana. So let's fix that*snap*. You see my magic let's me change the shape of nonliving things. It's time to begin!"

The 2 strangers went against the twins, each blocking blow after blow. They were surprised by how well the twins were at fighting with katanas, they thought the twins only knew how to use heavy, big swords. The other guild leaders attending to the guild members injuries. After half an hour the twins win.

Shadow: *out of breath*"You win, that was amazing! Now since you guys win you get a prize, hmm let's see.*looks at the twins and notice something* I could do that."

Glitch:*elevated breathing*"I know that look, you're going to use your magic.

Ritchie and Brandon:*slightly elevated breathing*"What?"

Shadow: "You see I have a chain type magic. Now lets go!"

Shadow used his magic before anyone could do anything. The twin could've moved, but them it would of hit the others. There was a lot of light and screaming coming from the twins. When the light cleared the strangers were gone.

Michael: *strong, worried voice*"Bri grab Ritchie, I'll grab Brandon and follow me to the infirmary,"(fixed)

The others followed Michael and Bri worried about there guild leaders.

To be continued.