dare 1

Ritchie: "That sounds nice. Bjorn you're  In-charge while we are gone. If anyone acts out of line you will be having a nice game of Doge the lightning bolt."*tilts head and smiles*

Brandon: "Now we'll be off.*puts Ritchie on his back* tittle pip." *flies away*

                   —2 hours of flying—     

Brandon lands in the middle of a secluded forest. In the area that they landed there is a small shack and a small cleard out space. Inside the shack is a bed and shelf with what looks like paper scrolls and a rolled up painten.

Brandon: "It feels good to be back here."*has a distant look on his face*

Ritchie: "It sure is *smiles wickedly* now why don't we get this vacation started!"

Ritchie proceeded to put Brandon into a choke hold. Brandon brakes free and tackles Ritchie to the floor. They tussle for a couple of minutes rolling around on the floor untill Brandon came out on top.

Ritchie: *smiling goofily*"That was fun! Now how about we go and eat."

Brandon: "Hmmm*tilts head to the side* How about NO!" *pinning Ritchie down and tickling his sides, under his arms, and feet( after taking his shoes off).

Ritchie: "PFff.. StOp.. HaHAha... It TiCkLeS... Please.."NEVER!!" HahaHA.

This continued for minutes even when Ritchie couldn't breathe himself, Brandon using his magic to keep the fun going. After they stopped Brandon helped Ritchie put his shoes on and proceeded to take him inside the shack to set him on the bed.

Ritchie: "That *wheezes* was evil. *wheezes* I'm tired."

Brandon: "Your the one who put me in a choke hold first. Also, don't go to sleep till I make and we finish dinner.

A few hours have past and now the twins are in bed cuddled up facing each other( Ritchie's head leveled to Brandon's chest. Their legs intertwined, Brandon's arms around Ritchie's body, and Ritchie's hands grabbing Brandon's night shirt.)

Ritchie: "I miss them."*frowns*

Brandon: "So do I brother, so do I. Now let's go to sleep, we have a chaotic guild to return to in the morning. Night love you brother."

Ritchie: "Night love you too brother."

Brandon and Ritchie slept soundly through the night. When they return home the guild was a mess. Let's just say the others had a "fun" time playing doge the lightning bolt and then cleaning up afterwards.

        (thank you for the first dare)