ask 15

Lucas: "It's unnerving to see them like this. Ritchie and Brandon are usually upfront keeping some peace, helping people, and of course "torturing" us."

David:*return with 2 soups* "I don't like this, but they'll be ok. They're strong, just wait soon they'll be back to normal.*gently shakes awake the twins and sits them up."

Ritchie: "Nooo, I don't wanta clean the dojo."

Brandon: "Shuss, they'll find uss and then will have tu."

Despite their incoherent talking David and Lucas got them to finish the soup.

Mario: "We're back and Tapio got the herbs."

Tapio: "Now open wide and shallow."

Brandon and Ritchie moved their heads away closing their eyes. This went on for a couple of minutes, until they finally took it.

Brandon:*starring at Tapio and pets his head "Kitty cat."

Ritchie:*also petting him* "He'ss so soft and fluffy."

Tapio:*purrs* "What are you doing?"

Ritchie: "Petting soft kitty *pulls Tapio  in between them* I'ma go sleep now, night.*yawns laying down Tapio stuck, Ritchie's and Brandon's hands still where they were petting him at.*

Brandon: "Nightly, night."

Tapio: *whispers*"Help!"

David and Lucas:* wheezing, trying not to laugh loudly*

Mario: "Sorry, you're trapped their. If we move you they might wake up. Also where are the others?"

Lucas:*regained composer* "Bjorn took them off the island to train so they could get their mind off of what's happening and to get the twins gifts."

Holy moly macaroni! Thank you all