dare 7

Lucas: "I'll do it myself, thank you". *gets back into the the dress he had on earlier*

David: " Haha, I didn't need to do anything!"

Lucas: "Shuss, you'll wake them up."

The twins shifted to face towards eachother, their bodies shaking violently.

Ritchie:"mmm"*reaches for Brandon eyes barely open and unfocused*

Brandon:*whimpers*

Bjorn: "Move it boys *moves the twins beds together*,Back when I was concurring the world, when ever twins both got sick having them near eachother help."

The twins immediately cuddled up. Ritchie's face in Brandon's chest, feet tangled, arms wrapped around each other, and Brandon's head on Ritchie's.

Kit: "Aww, that's so cute." *takes a picture*

Immo: "When the shadow guild leader said they looked different, I wasn't expecting Sir Ritchie to have ginger(A little more on the red side)hair and Mister. Brandon to have reddish pink faded to yellow tip hair."

Mario: "It is weird."

Tapio: "I'm going to get some herbs to help them get better, Mario will you help?"

Mario: "Yea, I'm coming."

Lucas: *puts a freshly damped rag on their heads* "David, I need you to cool the rages more."

David: "I know." *gently puts his hands above the rages sending a nice, gentle, cool mist down.*

(😏. Wow, that was a big hint and I guess a reveal too. You know what I'm going for? If you want reply to my comment saying what you think, only if you want me to confirm or disprove it. This way people who don't want to know yet, will not get soiled.)