BLEED OUT

Find what you love and let it kill you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

THE FIRST TIME KEEGAN Delaney met George Weasley, she was crying over her best friend's death in the kitchens of Hogwarts. The red-haired boy had stood uncomfortably in the doorway for an instant before moving to pat her shoulder, limbs stiff and awkward. Looking back on it, Keegan was mortified that his first impression of her was a sobbing heartbroken mess, but she was grieving so she hoped he let it slide.

The second time Keegan Delaney met George Weasley, they were standing side-by-side in the Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom, eyeing a red-faced Dolores Umbridge as she gave them detention for 'spreading lies.' Keegan was too furious to pay him any attention, simply glaring at the woman before storming out in a fit of rage. She saw George again that same night, but the deep cut on the back of her hand calling her a liar was enough to distract her.

The third time Keegan Delaney met George Weasley, she'd just graduated from Hogwarts and was looking for a job while she studied to be a Healer. She found one in the café opposite Weasley's Wizard Wheezes where Fred and George Weasley came for breakfast each morning. It was a short conversation they shared, but it was enough to seal fate.

The last time Keegan Delaney met George Weasley, they were fighting together in the ruins of their old school, fighting for their lives in a desperate plea to make the world a better place. Keegan took one look into George's eyes, familiar and warm and loving, and the world faded.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

( BLEED OUT )

STARRING...

COURTNEY EATON
as KEEGAN DELANEY
❝You're such a charmer, Weasley, it's sickening.❞

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Disclaimer: Regretfully, I don't own Harry Potter. All rights belong to J.K Rowling and her series. I only own Keegan Delaney and any plotlines you're unable to recognise.