Chapter 11

I feel Adrian's hard body against mine as I stir awake the next morning.  My body heat up and start moving my hands on his chest. 

I lick my lips liking how close our bodies are. The next second I feel Adrian move on top of me. He grabs my wrists and places them above my head so I can't move. 

I feel his hardness rub against my lower stomach as he places kisses down my neck.  I moan in satisfaction and wrap my legs around his waist.  I start grinding against him so his hardness rubs against my core. 

I feel Adrian's body tense up as I continue to move my body against him. 

"Rylee behave yourself before my wolf takes over", he growls into my ear.

"I don't care anymore Adrian" I say out of frustration before kissing him.

Adrian growls into my mouth but deepens the kiss.  I continue to squeeze my legs around him and moan into his mouth. He moves one of his to explore the rest of my body.

After a minute of pure bliss, Adrian abruptly stops and jumps off of the bed.  I breath heavily  confused by the sudden coldness.  Adrian doesn't even glance at my direction as he angrily walks into the bathroom.

I embarrassingly run out of his room as fast as possible trying to not let my tears fall from the rejection.

Once I'm back in the pack house I take a shower to scrubs off Adrian's scent from my body. I don't want any pack members asking why I smell like their alpha especially after he left me in is bed.

I spend the rest of the day training with other female pack members hoping to get my mind off everything.

I bond really well with Lexi, the Beta's mate, but I have a feeling she is told to make me feel welcome. Thinking of all my bad luck I decide to enjoy hanging out with Lexi and her friends.

We decide to go to the pack house for dinner which is the first time I sense Adrian around all day. I take a deep breathe trying be best to ignore him knowing how much he affects me.

As I wait in line for the buffet I feel his presence right behind but but he doesn't say a word. I look around for Lexi and see she is with Grayson who has also joined the line near us.

I collect my food and walk to the farthest empty table. Adrian decides to right next me while I uncomfortable begin to eat my food. The next moment I feel his warm hand on my thigh squeezing gently.

I try to move my leg from him but then he squeezes harder and lets out a growl. Eventually Grayson and Lexi also join the table so I decide not to make a scene.

I try to act like his touch does not affect me until Adrian leans into my ear to whisper, "you're making it very hard to take it slow"

I bit my lip not being able to control myself anymore. I abruptly stand up from the table and say a quick goodbye to Lexi.

I quickly walk out of the pack house and into the forest to let out some steam. As I turn left I run into someone who throws me over their shoulder. I start kicking and screaming until I realize the man is Adrian.

"Adrian put me down" I scream out while continuing to kick my legs. He continues to carry me through the forest without saying a word.

Finally I feel him stop moving and about to put me down. As I think my feet are about to hit the ground I feel my whole body submerge into water again. Panicked, I swim to the top of the lake until my head pops up and I can breath.

The next moment I see a shirtless Adrian jump into the lake right next to me. Feeling extremely angry I start swimming out of the lake until Adrian grabs my waist under the water.

"Adrian stop it!" I yell while slapping his shoulder.

Adrian manages to grab my waist and lift me up against him. Out of habit I move my legs around his waist and hold onto his shoulder. Adrian puts his hand behind my neck so I look into his eyes.

I feel my heart stop when I look directly into his eyes. I squirm against his hold not liking how easily he can affect me.

"Rylee stop fighting this", Adrian says while continuing to rub my neck slowly.

"You left me this morning", I reply quietly

"My wolf was about to take over. You said you want to take it slow so I'm going to"

"I changed my mind" I reply bravely

"Rylee this is too important to me to mess up"

I try to hold back a smile and realize that's exactly what I needed to hear.

I move my hands around his neck and pull him into a kiss. He immediately responds and deepens the kiss.

I tug at his hair to lift his head.

"Adrian I'm ready" I whisper before kissing him again and tightening my legs.

Adrian move his hands to my waist and squeezes roughly. I moan into his mouth and start taking off my shirt.

Adrian slams me against the dock and helps me take off my clothes. At the same time I reach down to take his shorts off and feel how hard he was.

"Rylee please be absolutely sure before I lose control", he growls into my ear before kissing down my neck.

I move my hand to his hardness again to prove my point. Adrian moves his hands to my ass and lifts me up so I'm aligned with him.

I lower myself onto him slowly while moaning loudly.  Adrian slams himself into me while kissing and licking my neck.  I move my neck back so he has better access to while he continues to move inside of me.

I push my breasts out to get a better angle making Adrian lower his mouth to suck on my breasts.   I move my hands to his back and scratch down aggressively liking the pleasure of pain.

I start to moan louder as I get closer to my climax. Adrian lowers his hand to rub my clit until I reach my organism. 

Adrian continues to move inside of me faster knowing he is getting close.

"Don't finish inside of me" I moan out while Adrian roughly grabs onto my hips.  I feel Adrian kiss my neck again and expose his sharp teeth.

"Adrian" I moan out as a warning as he continues to nip at me.

Adrian turns me around so I'm facing the dock. He renters me from behind.  I moan loudly from the different position.

I hold onto the edge of the dock to keep my balance as Adrian continues grabs my waist to move inside of me.   He moves one of his hands back to my clit until we both reach a climax.

I lean my head back until my breathing goes back to normal.  Adrian continues to hold me tight and slowly kisses my neck.

I turn around slowly and slap Adrian across the face and then quickly jump out of the water and onto the dock.

"I told you not to finish inside of me" I try to say seriously but clearly have a huge smile on my face. 

I look back to see Adrian also jumping onto the dock which is the moment I start to run. I heard a loud growl which is when I realize running away from an alpha after slapping him was a very bad plan.