Chapter 19

The next month flew by. Adrian announced his new Luna to the pack which I was clearly nervous about. I had a feeling Adrian asked Grayson and Lexi to talk to the pack beforehand because I didn't hear any comments about us not being mates. 

Of course I still had my doubts about Natalia, wondering what happened after I left.  One night I managed to voice out my concerns while we laid together in bed.

"Will you still be seeing her?  As friends?" I ask him while softly moving my fingers around his chest. 

"No, we both agreed we shouldn't be in contact. "

I stayed quiet, not sure how to express all the other questions floating in my head.  Adrian suddenly flips me and grabs my wrists to gain control over me.  I was starting to see he would do that when he was nervous. 

"Rylee please believe nothing happened between us.  I had to explain our world to her and she understood it could not work.   She has a family she wants to keep and she knows all we could ever had was a good friendship.   I explained her the rejection process and we both agreed to do it to break the bond.   This happened four days after you left.  After that I spent every day looking for you"

I help my breath hearing every word coming from his mouth.  He was breathing heavy now, still on top of me holding me tight.  I lifted my mouth to capture his lips which he easily let me.  I fought against his hands which made him let go of his wrists.

Before he changed his mind I quickly moved on top of him taking control.  I rubbed my naked body against his, feeling him grow against me again that night.  I easily moved down onto his erection, throwing my head back overwhelmed from the fullness.

I lean my hands back on his thighs and start to move rapidly against him.   He doesn't touch me any further, just leaning back himself, watching me work out my climax. 

As soon as I tighten against him and roll back my eyes, his hands jump back on my hips and flip me on my stomach.  He enters me from behind without mercy and takes back his control. 

After several hard thrusts, he lifts me up so I am on all fours and then continues to move smoothly against me.  I moan out uncontrollably until he moves his hand to my neck and pulls me up so my back is against his chest. 

I let me head fall against his shoulder, exposing my neck, silently begging for more.   Adrian laughs against me, knowing he is torturing me.  

Adrian slows down his movements and uses his other hand to softly rub my clit. It only takes a short time with a combination of his breathe against my neck, his hand pressure around my throat, and his other hand on my ideal spot.

During my climax Adrian throws my head back to the bed and drills into me, letting his own release out. I let out one more loan and fall against the mattress, completely destroyed in the most incredible way.

The next weeks we completed the mating ceremony, making me the official Luna of the pack. I was not intimated by this, being comfortable around Alphas and how packs are run. 

What I found was that I intimated intimated by Grayson and Lexi.  We would travel together to other packs and I noticed Grayson would always introduce her as his mate.  I knew we could never have. It was petty and small but for some reason it still hit deep inside. 

I expressed my concerns to Lexi one day, grateful we become close friends over these months.  She told me I was being silly and she's sure Adrian has many plans for our relationships. 

Cruel MoonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara