Chapter 12

I turn left quickly through the thick forest. My heart is beating incredible fast but I can't hold back the smile on my face.

I slow down just to transform into my wolf since I was already naked. I start running even faster in wolf form, feeling good that I wasn't caught yet. The excitement quickly dies down when I feel a large wolf jump on top of me from my right.

I roll over and get myself back up to realize the black wolf that jumped on me was Aiden. My wolf instantly wants to obey him but I decide to take control and keep running away. I hear Adrian's wolf growling behind me but I have a feeling he is enjoying the chase.

I get to run for another 30 seconds until Adrian's wolf knocks me over again. This time his paws hold mine down so I couldn't escape again. Knowing I didn't have a chance against an alpha wolf I transformed back into my human form.

I look up and see Adrian has done the same but he is still holding me down with his hands.

He lowers his head so his face is extremely close to mine.

"Listen closely, I will tie you up until you're begging me to finish inside of you me. Don't ever run away from me Rylee"

My heart is pounding even faster than before. I my eyes widen at his vulgarness but I find myself nodding to his words, like I want them to be true.

He leans down and slams his lips against me. I willingly accept his kiss and life my body to be closer to his. Adrian holds me down tighter so I'm not able to move closer to him.

He smirks down at me knowing he has me right when he wants me. He moves his lips down my neck and sucks and licks every inch of my neck and chest. Once he gets to my breasts I start shaking from the frustration.

I fought his hold on my arms even tighter knowing I need him to touch me down there

"Rylee stop, you're gonna hurt yourself" he breaths into my ear while he continues his assault on my neck.

"You know what you have to say" he mumbles into my skin.

I take a deep breath while I feel my wetness increasing. I bit my lip hoping I can muffle my moans hoping he gives up before I do.

Just as I feel myself calming down, Adrian's hardness lightly touching my clit.

"Adrian please" I moan out surprising myself.

Adrian moves his body again so I continue feeling his heavy cock on my stomach.

"Okay I give in. Please" I breathe out

"Say the words Rylee", Adrian growls out knowing he is on the edge too

I turn my face and show him my brown eyes to look directly into his dark green ones.

"Do whatever you want with my body. Finish inside of me or cum on me. I don't care. Just make me feel good"

Adrian lifts my body and slams me to the nearest tree so fast that I feel light headed. His fingers hold up my ass tightly while he slams himself inside of me.

I throw my head back letting out a loud moan that I desperately needed. Adrian continues to mercilessly pound into me while holding me up.  I can't even try to match his strokes because they're so incredible fast.   Now I realized he was actually going gentle our first time in the lake.

"Adrian!" I scream out as he continues to hit me deep inside building up my climax. He lowers his head to clamp down on breast and suck on nipple.   Shortly after I feel my orgasm hit me hard leaving me leaning on Adrian, unable to move.