Chapter 15

I feel a single tear run down my face which I roughly clean off.

"Fuck Rylee, no", Adrian notices my state and tries to get back on the bed.  I roughly jump off not wanting to be at his mercy again.

"Rylee come back here"

"Adrian fuck off"

Well that sure pisses him off even more. I feel a rough touch on my waist and then get pulled back against his body. His hand comes around to me front thighs and runs up my dress lightly.

"Stop running from me. I don't like that" he roughly says against my neck and then bits me earlobe.

I fail to stop the moan that escapes my mouth as he continues to rub his hand so close to my delicate area.

"You left me first" I manage to say, remember what got us in this mess.

"I jumped off because I didn't want to mark you when I was angry. That's not fair to you. I'm going to make it special when I make you mine", he continues to nibble down my neck which I give full access to.

My heart jumps back to life knowing he still wants to mark me. I feel like a little girl eating up all his attention on me.

"You drive me crazy" he repeats my thoughts as he finally places his hand to my sweet spot realizing how much he affects me.

I moan out loud, maybe too loud, as he moves his fingers inside me and fondles my breast.  With every noise leaving my lips, Adrian increases his pace.  I let myself go as soon as Adrian bits into my shoulder.

"I can't believe we just did that in James' house", I say speechlessly. 

"He has a soft spot towards you. I don't like it". 

I roll my eyes at his Alpha attitude.

"It's called being a kind friend"

"I still don't like it" Adrian mumbles

I clean myself quickly and then follow Adrian out the door.  As I see Alpha Zac I instantly remember my panic earlier.

"Is Nathan really here" I squeeze his arm needed any sort of comfort.   Adrian sees the fear in my eyes and collects me into his arms.

"He wasn't allowed inside and it will stay that way.  I won't let him near you"

I whisper a thank you to him and continue to hold on to his arm as we meet the rest of the group. 

Alpha James gives me a knowing look which makes me blush.  Alpha Sam gives me a fatherly embrace which I was grateful for.  Alpha Zac gives me a sympathetic hug and almost guilty look.

"I can't thank you enough for saving Scarlet. We already talked to Charlie and she gave us the information to find Oliver and his followers" Zac expresses to me.

"I promised Charlie we will take her to see Cody" I look up to Adrian

"I know baby, she's coming with us" I slightly blush at his endearment.

I take a deep breath feeling my confident surging back into me.

"Zac I'm sorry but I don't want to talk to him or even see him" I express knowing I wouldn't have to explain myself.

Zac simple nods his head and confirms he will take care of it as he leaves us.

I give a long goodbye with Alpha Sam and James before we left.  Adrian held me close the whole time which both annoyed me and brought me joy.  Overall I was exhausted once we left.

"Adrian" I sigh once we're we make it into his car and I lean into his side.

"Go to sleep. I got you" he kisses the top of my head which leaves me with butterflies

"I love you" we're my last thoughts as I drifted off into his warmth.