Chapter 16

two days later, taehyung woke up and his heart dropped when he saw a note on the bed where jungkook was supposed to be sleeping next to him.

he took the paper in his hands but couldn't bring himself to open it and read it. 'what if he left me too? why do they all leave me through a note? don't i deserve an explanation? i thought we were doing good. stupid taehyung.' taehyung thought as tears streamed down his face.

he decided he should just open the note to see why jungkook left like this. just then, there was a knock on the bedroom door before it opened and jimin walked in. "hey hey why're you crying? is everything okay?" jimin rushed next to taehyung to comfort him, but taehyung shook his head.

"did you see jungkook today?" taehyung asked through his tears but jimin shook his head, "no i just woke up. i thought he was here with you." jimin explained before taehyung handed him the note jungkook left, "he left this for me." he whispered and hiccuped.

jimin's eyes widened for a second and all the guilt came crashing down on him thinking that this must be the situation he left taehyung in a year ago.

jimin actually didn't know what to say, how can he comfort the older when he did the same thing to him, but he tried anyway. "i'm sure he has a good explanation tae, what did the note say?"

taehyung shook his head, "i haven't opened it yet." he explained and jimin sighed, "taehyung, i'm sure he wouldn't just leave like that. he loves you."

"that didn't stop you from leaving." taehyung replied and jimin felt like shit until he saw jungkook walking through the door and into the room. "what's going on?" jungkook asked when he saw jimin sitting on the bed next to taehyung who looked up once he heard his voice.

jungkook put the bags in his hand down and went towards taehyung, "baby why are you crying? what happened?" he asked worriedly.

jimin decided he should leave the two alone so he walked out and closed the door behind him. "i thought you left me." taehyung said and tried to wipe his tears but jungkook removed his hands from his face and kissed taehyung's tears away instead.

"i'd never leave you baby. why would you think that?" jungkook said softly as he caressed the other's cheek. "because when i woke up you weren't there and i found this next to me and-" taehyung pointed at the paper and jungkook immediately understood where this was coming from. taehyung thought he left him like jimin did.

jungkook hugged taehyung and kissed the top of his head, "i'd never leave you taehyung, especially not like that. i was just out to get you breakfast since it's our day off. thought we could stay here while i spoil my little princess today."

taehyung pulled away from the hug to look at him, "i don't deserve you." 
jungkook smiled before shaking his head, "i should've thought more before i left you a note just like that. i'm sorry, it won't happen again. now please smile at me."

taehyung couldn't help but smile because what the hell did he do to deserve someone as amazing as jungkook? it was way beyond him, but he loved it.

"i love you." taehyung said and jungkook pecked his nose, "i love you too, now stop crying and let me feed you, hmm? i brought your favourite."

taehyung nodded as he buried his face in jungkook's neck, "but let's stay like this for a moment." he said before he felt jungkook hug him tighter, kissing his hair and nodding.