Chapter 18

taehyung was laying on top of jungkook, both still naked in bed, as jungkook traced patterns on taehyung's back making him humm in content.

"i should go home now and get ready, you should get ready too." jungkook spoke but taehyung refused to move away from the younger, "you can get ready here."

jungkook smiled, "i hate saying no to you when you're being all cute like this, but i have to go home baby. i need to take a shower and look good tonight, don't you want me to look good?"

taehyung gave in and got off the other and laid in bed on his back, "okay then, i'll meet you at the restaurant?"
jungkook nodded and kissed taehyung's forehead before getting up and putting his clothes on to head home.

two hours later jungkook and his father were sitting on their table waiting for taehyung who walked in fifteen minutes after the two.

taehyung never failed to amaze jungkook with his beauty, as the latter's mouth fell slightly open when he saw the older walk in wearing black jeans with a pink sweater and pink beret on his head making him look the prettiest jungkook's ever seen.

namjoon cleared his throat, "jungkook honey, you're drooling." which snapped him out of his thoughts as taehyung reached their table. jungkook moved aside to make room for his boyfriend next to him who gladly sat down and smiled once jungkook kissed the side of his head.

"good evening." taehyung greeted the oldest on the table who smiled at him, "thank you for coming with us. i've never seen jungkook so excited to go out with me." namjoon joked but jungkook kicked him lightly underneath the table, "shut up dad, you know that's not true. i love going out with you."

just then the waitress came to take their orders before they continued chatting all together. taehyung felt comfortable with both of the males. he liked being like this.

a while later, jungkook excused himself to go to the bathroom, "i'll be right back." he said just before the food came. which left taehyung and namjoon alone as they continued their talk with laughter and giggles as namjoon shared embarrassing stories about jungkook.

"namjoon?" the two heard a voice say before they looked over to see a woman standing next to their table. "oh hi." namjoon smiled as he stood up to greet her, "it's so nice to see you." he said and she hugged him quickly, "yeah, it's been a while."

she then looked at the other person on the table after pulling away from the hug, "oh hi there." she greeted taehyung before elbowing namjoon 'jokingly', "i didn't know you dated men now."

namjoon's eyes widened before he started shaking his head, "uh- no no he's actually-" he got interrupted by jungkook's voice, "my boyfriend." he finished instead. the woman, teela, laughed awkwardly, "oh well i just thought because he looked quite-" she awkwardly said but again, jungkook interrupted, "whatever, anyway, dad is still straight, you still don't have a chance to get in his pants though."

"jungkook." namjoon said in a warning tone as he sent a challenging look towards his son who rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat next to taehyung who looked down.

"i'm sorry teela, don't mind him please." namjoon apologised in behalf of his son.
"no it's okay." she smiled the smile jungkook hates too much, "you must've lost my number, you didn't text me anymore. let me put it in your phone again."

"actually i- uh i broke my phone. i still have your number though, i'll text you when it's fixed." namjoon said before she nodded and played with her hair, "i have to go now then, don't forget to text me." she winked and walked away.

"your phone isn't broken, you too find her annoying why don't you just cut her off?" jungkook asked his dad who simply shrugged, "i don't like being rude to people."

namjoon then felt the tension in the air after what teela was gonna say about taehyung looking old or whatever before jungkook cut her off, so he excused himself a little wanting to leave the couple alone to talk.

"taehyung baby, is everything okay?" jungkook whispered softly, knowing just how sensitive the older got about this topic. taehyung smiled a bit and nodded, "it's okay, i'll always be the old boyfriend anyway. so being mistaken as your father's date isn't that big of a deal."

jungkook looked at taehyung before holding his hand, "you're not the old boyfriend taehyung. you might be a little older than me, but you're still my little baby. you're my little flower boy and no one can change that, okay?"

taehyung smiled softly at his boyfriend, "you make me less ashamed of myself everytime you say that."
"there's nothing to be ashamed of baby. it's not like you're 30 years older than me, and even if you were, teela and people like her can go fuck themselves. i love you and you're still young and beautiful and amazing, and i don't want you to listen to anyone, yeah? also teela is just a bitch who used to work with my dad and she's been trying to sleep with him for so long, and she's a rude bitch who never has anything nice to say, so fuck her."

taehyung giggled before resting his head on jungkook's shoulder, "you look really good with your new hoodie." he said as he pointed at the hoodie he gave jungkook earlier today.

"and you look like the cutest baby with this beret on." jungkook commented as namjoon came back and they enjoyed the rest of their night eating and laughing together.