Chapter 19

the week after, taehyung sat on his couch as he played video games murmuring things to himself. "i can't believe he did that. does he think we live in the 1st century? ugh i can't believe i'm dating a caveman."

jungkook scoffed from the kitchen before speaking, "you've been talking about it for hours! will you ever let it go?"
taehyung looked at him, "sure now you're talking as if it's my fault. who the hell eats cereal from the milk carton?"

"what was i supposed to do? i don't know where the bowls are!" jungkook argued which made taehyung tsk, "you could've asked, you know."
"i was hungry and you were taking a shower, which takes you hours, so no." jungkook replied.

taehyung gave him a sharp look, "fucking caveman." he said before going back to his video game. jungkook walked over to the couch and stood behind him, "don't be all bratty, you know you love me."

"i don't love a caveman." taehyung insisted which made jungkook jump over the couch so he was sitting next to taehyung. "hmm, but this caveman loves you. and he loves you a lot that he wouldn't mind if you ate cereal with your hands."

taehyung let go of his angry attitude and giggled, "you're so silly." he said before pecking the younger's nose. "can i taste the waffles you made now?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

jungkook followed him and sat on the table waiting for his waffles. taehyung put two plates on the table and sat next to the other.

the younger took a bite of his waffles and grimaced a little. taehyung frowned, "what?" he asked before taking a bite of his own, "they're not bad." he said with a pout on his lips.

"they taste like plastic." jungkook said as he took another bite, but it was snatched out of his hand. "you shouldn't eat them if you don't like them, it's okay."

jungkook shook his head, "you made them for me, didn't you?" taehyung nodded, "then i'll eat them. now give me my fork back." he took his fork from the other's hand and ate another piece before taehyung decided to take a seat on his lap. "what did i do to deserve you, hmm?" the older asked with a humm and jungkook smiled at him.

"angels like you deserve the best of everything, and i try my best to give you that." jungkook told taehyung who kissed him as soon as these words left his mouth.

————————
this is just a filler bc i really wanted to update today