Chapter 1

As I sat on the top of the truck beside the bar I saw a black pickup truck pull up beside me. Sketchy and Skeezy approached the car where a bunch of people got out.

"Doc?" Skeezy questioned.

"Well if it ain't Skeezy and Sketchy." The old white bearded man said.

"You here for the zombie shooting contest?" Sketchy asked.

"Yep." The man who claimed to be Doc said.

That's when I stood up and jumped right in front of the group, causing each of them to jump back a little.

"Where the hell did you come from." An old dude from the back said as he looked around.

"Sorry about her she's always dropping in." Skeezy started. "Literally I'm surprised she hasn't given anybody a heart attack."

"I scared the shit outta you yesterday." I said as I turned to him.

"Yeah well I wasn't paying attention." He defended.

"In my defence you never pay attention." I fired back.

"Don't you have some gangsters to be arm wrestling or something." He snapped.

"No." I said. "I already beat them all."

"Who is this?" Doc asked.

"This is T." Sketchy said. "Most badass girl we know."

"T?" The boy with the sniper rifle questioned. "That's not a name that's a letter."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"10k." He answered.

"Well that's not a name that's a number." I said sarcastically.

"Its his many zombies I plan to kill what's your excuse?" He argued playfully.

"My real name is........unusual." I came up with.

Suddenly you could here yelling from inside the bar.

"I swear to God if those boys broke something again I'm gonna kick their asses." I said before running off towards the bar.

Everyone else followed to see what the commotion was.

When we entered the bar I saw the exact people I thought I would see. The same two men who got into a fight three days ago. They broke a window last time.

"Hey let's calm down." I said as I pushed myself between the boys. "Now what happened.

"He cheated." He one of the men said, motioning towards the pool table.

"What are you toddlers?" I joked. "Two grown ass men should not be fighting over who did what in a game of pool. Either figure it out or one of you is gonna have to deal with me because I am not, I repeat I am not, dealing with another broken window. Do you understand me?"

When they didn't answer I repeated louder, "Do you understand me?!"

"Yeah." They both said.