Chapter 6

As I opened my eyes I could feel a weight on my legs.

I lifted my head and saw a dead Z laying on me.

I also felt something under me.

I was laying on the dead Z I had thrown over the cliff. The body broke my fall.

"Oh thank God I did not think that was gonna work." I whispered.

I moved the dead walker off me and looked around to see some moving Z's but most of them died on impact.

I slowly got up without making any noise and made sure I had all my things. That's when I felt a sharp pain in left side. I shook it off and looked around.

The Z's walked right pass me because I had their sent from covering myself with their blood.

I walked over to the side of the cliff and looked up.

I highest dent in the cliff that I could start my climb with was a few feet above me so I couldn't reach it.

I turned around and scanned my surroundings to count how many Z's were alive.

I counted six. That should be enough.

I raised my hands and used my controlling ability to guided three the Z's over.

"Kneel down." I directed one.

It listened and got on its hand and knees.

"Stand on top of him." I told the other two walkers.

They did and I instructed them again.

"Cups your hands together." I said.

The Z's listened and cupped their hands to make a step.

I placed my hands on both of their shoulder and places my dominate foot in their hands. I pushed myself up and they used their arm strength to push me up as well.

I griped the debt with my right hand and grabbed another one above it with my left.

"Thank you." I said to the Z's.