Chapter 10

10k P.O.V

One Month later

"Does everyone know their jobs?" Warren asked as we all stood in a circle in front of the truck.

We all nodded as she continued.

"Good. Now remember, don't stop bidding until one of you wins."

All the men nodded including me.

For the past two weeks we have been scoping out Joshua's camp after we found it.

We figured out their daily routine and came up with a plan.

Warren was going to send all of us men in to bid for T so we could get her alone with one of us.

Of course Joshua would recognize us so we had a plan for that too.

All I did was out my bandana over my mouth my mouth, my aviator goggles over my eyes, and changed my clothes up a bit.

Doc slicked his hair back and put some sunglasses on and changed the style of his clothes.

Vasquez put on a baseball cap, a new coat, and shaved his facial hair.

Of course Murphy was the most recognizable so Addy helped out with that one.

We came across a make up store and got a bunch of what Addy called foundation and covered Murphy in it so he actually looked human. We also out a wig on him a high we found at a abandoned salon which he looked hilarious in and it took everything o had to suppress a laugh.

Now you're probably wondering where we got the money.

Warren has me sneak in a steak a bunch off of a guy who was stocked with it. We had at least eight thousand dollars. Who ever won would take the bag and use it to pay.

Warren and Addy got back into the truck, which was hidden busy the edge of the woods as we approached the camp.

T P.O.V

"T get down here!" I heard Joshua tell from downstairs.

I sighed and stood up from my cot. Before walking out of the door I looked into the mirror.

I wore a black and silver stripper bra and black skin tight leather booty shorts. Black panties covered my legs and heavy makeup decorated my face. I was forced to wear high heals and with the lack of clothing, all of my scars were showing. I looked like a post apocalyptic emo porn star.