Chapter 9

10k P.O.V

"10k." A voice ran him my ears. "10k."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Addy hovering above me, I could see the night sky behind her.

Then I remembered something.

"Where's T?" I asked as I bolted up to a sitting position.

"Take it easy 10k." Addy said as she placed her hands on my chest and laid me back down. "She was taken by Joshua."

"I need to find her." I said trying to sit up again.

"10k" Addy said, keeping her hands on my chest. "What you need to do it rest. T is smart, she'll find someway to contact us a let us know where she is."

I noticed the car wasn't moving so I looked around to see everyone sleeping.

"You got stabbed pretty deep." Addy said causing me to look back at her. "T saved you."

"I'm not surprised." I said sitting up a little and leaning against the side of the truck. "That's the second time she's saved my ass. I just wish I could save her."

"We will." She reassured me. "It's just gonna take some time."

I sighed and looked down.

"Warren said she was gonna have us scout the area in the morning." Addy started. "Just in case."

I nodded and said, "We should get some sleep."

She agreed and sat down beside me before making herself comfortable and falling asleep.

It was a struggle with all that was on my mind but eventually I did fall asleep.

...

In the morning I was the first awake so I decided to go out and have some time to think alone.

I grabbed my sniper and jumped out of the truck.

As I was walking through he woods I tried to think about something else but my mind kept on going back to T.

Was she okay?

I kept having to stop my wall multiple times because of the injury in my abdomen but I kept moving.