Mara's Dare

"This is what I get for suggesting this game," Mara grumbled as she stripped off the last of her clothes and Lona surrendered her trench coat. She stepped from the van and took a deep breath, walking a short distance from the van to where the small park started. Luckily, it was about four in the morning and no one was around to see what she was about to do.
She jumped up on the ledge of the fountain, scrubbed her face with her hands, then held the trench coat open as she danced around the rim, yelling, "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD. THEYRE LIKE, ITS BETTER THAN YOURS. DAMN RIGHT, ITS BETTER THAN YOURS. I COULD TEACH YOU, BUT ID HAVE TO CHARGE!" She repeated this twice, then ran full speed back to the van, diving in and yelling, "GOGOGO!"
They took off and Lona threw Mara's bra at her. "I think a cop saw me," she panted as she dressed and tossed Lona back her coat, who slid it on eagerly. "We aren't getting chased, don't worry about it," Raven told her as she settled in next to Quatro. "I'm hungryyyyyyyy," the blonde complained, laying on her back, feet in Syn's lap. "Me too. Let's get some grub. That we won't pelt each other with," Mona said, sternly looking at Raven and Sutton, who both shook their head and pointed at the other. "I want nachos. Let's go to 7-Eleven," Bellamie said to Quincy, who was driving. "Dude, yes. I'm craving a Slushie right now," Syn said as he tried to discreetly ties Quatro's shoes together. The blonde pulled off her beanie and swatted him with it, pulling her feet out of his lap. "7-Eleven it is," Quincy announced, which was met with more cheering and fist pumping, this time from Quatro and Mara.