Chapter 6: Happy Birthday

" Happy birthday!" Ashley yelled as she launched herself onto Chris's bed. It was the 2nd of December meaning Chris was now 17 years old. Ashley jumped up and down on his bed happily. Chris groaned and looked at his hyper sister. Sometimes you would think she was the youngest with her energetic nature. Chris rolled his eyes and pushed her off his bed. Ashley stood up with a smile as she skipped out his room.

" Breakfast is in the kitchen!" She yelled to him. Ashley skipped over to the fridge and poured two glasses of milk and placed them next to the pancakes she had made. Chris came through in his house gown and sat on a seat at the breakfast counter. He picked up his knife and fork and eat his breakfast. Ashley finished her breakfast and stood up from her seat. She walked through to her room and took out six wrapped up gifts. She took them threw and handed them to Chris who was finishing washing the dishes.

" Happy birthday!" Ashley yelled placing them on the table. Chris smiled and walked over to the presents.

" You diddn't have too." He said softly to her. Ashley shrugged and hugged her brother.

" It's your birthday. You deserve it." She whispered to him. Even though they struggled for money, Ashley always wanted to make sure he had the best. Ashley smiled as Chris opened up his presents he first opened up a silver watch, then a few DVDs that he had been wanting. He smiled and opned the next one which was a gift set of his favorite after shave. Then a set of head phones. But what got him was the next present, it was Call Of Duty Xbox one game.

" The next one is both you birthday and Christmas present." Ashley said pushing the fairly large box to him. He unwrapped it and his face lit up. He looked to Ashley and gave her a tight hug. 

" Thank you!" He said lifting it up and taking it through to his room with the games.

" And be ready for 1! Alice is coming to take you out!" She yelled to him. Chris walked into his room and Ashley smiled. She cleaned up the paper that was laying about the room and began to clean the house. She switch on her music player to play Bittersweet by Ellie Goulding as she cleaned the house. Soon enough the time went from 10:30 to 1pm and the door sounded with a knock. Ashley stopped cleaning and walked to the door with a smile. She opened it and smiled when she saw Alice.

" Hello!" Ashley smiled as they hugged each other. Ashley invited Alice and they walked through to the living room.

" Chris! Alice is here!" She called to him.

" Okay!" He replied as he finished getting ready.

" So is it all ready?" Alice asked. Ashley shook her head.

" Not yet. I will finish it when you guys go." Ashley smiled to her. Just then Chris walked through wearing a white shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. His hair was styled nicely as he smiled at Alice. Alice skipped over to him and kissed his cheek.

" Happy birthday." She smiled to him as she pulled him out the house. Chris laughed at her energy as they left the house. Ashley followed them and stood in the door frame as she watched them get into the car. Ashley waved with a smile to them as Alice drove away. Ashley went to walked inside when she heard a car drive up the drive way. She turned her head and saw Jasper's car pull to a stop. She smiled as he stepped out the car and locked it behind him. Ashley giggled and ran to him. She jumped into his arms and hugged him.

" Hello." He whispered to her as he held her waist. Kissing her head Ashley looked up to him.

" Did you get it all?" She asked him, Jasper gave a he side smile and looked at her with a giggle.

" Do you not trust me?" He asked pretending to be hurt. Ashley smiled and hit his cold arm softly. Jasper laughed.

" Of course I got it." He smiled to her, Ashley jumped up and down clapping her hands. Jasper walked to the boot of his car and pulled out bags of shopping. Ashley led him to the house and out into the back garden.

" How much do i owe you?" She asked him. Jasper shook his head as he placed the shopping down onto the table.

" Forget about it, this will be my present to him." Jasper smiled as they both smiled. Ashley then unpacked the shopping and they began to hang up the lights in the permanent gazebo. They hung up a Happy Birthday banner and a few balloons. Once they had finished that Ashley walked into the house and began to make some food, just some pizza slices and sandwiches for nibbles.

" So is your family still coming around?" Ashley asked Jasper. He nodded as he placed the pizza slices into the oven.

" Yes, they said they would never miss it." Jasper smiled closing the oven door. Ashley had finished setting up the table and walked over to Jasper, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. Jasper placed his hands onto her hips pulling her closer to him, deepening the kiss. They pulled away and Ashley placed her hands onto his black formal shirt that he match with dark blue jeans. She pushed away from him and smiled walking out the kitchen.

" Keep an eye on the food. I am going for a shower!" She yelled to him as she locked the bathroom door. She turned on the shower and took a quick shower before stepping out and brushing her teeth. She then unlocked the door and went through to her bedroom to change into a black strapless dress that hung loosely from her hips. She wore a pair of thin black tights and a pair of black heels. She pinned her hair in a gentle waterfall to the left hand side. Only applying a gentle amount of make up to boost her features. She wore a silver jeweled necklace and earrings, finishing off her look. She then looked at the time and upon seeing it was five minutes to six. She walked out of her bedroom and out to her kitchen where she saw the table set up very nicely. She smiled as Jasper walked out in front of her.

" You look amazing." He whispered and kissed her before the door bell went. Ashley smiled and they walked to the door. Ashley opened it to see Jasper's family standing there smiling brightly. This was the first time Ashley saw the Cullen's and Hales. They were all the most beautiful people she a had ever seen. Their golden eyes looked to her with happiness.

" Hello, please come in." Ashley told them stepping aside to let them in. The first to walk in was a brown hair woman and a man with swiped back blond hair.

" Hello, I am Esme and this is Carlisle. " Esme smiled shaking her hand, then Carlisle took her hand and shook it as well. Next to walk in was a curly blond hair woman, who was just stunning to look at and a brown short haired man. He was very tall and well built, almost intimidating. Ashley smiled and shook their hands.

" I'm Emmett." The muscly man said with a mischievous smile.

" Rosalie." The woman said with a silk voice. Next a tanned man walked in with his arm around a brown curly haired female. The two were the only ones that did not have golden eyes. They had brown eyes instead.

" I am Jacob, this is Renesmee." He said shaking her hands. Ashley nodded and smiled leading them through to the living room.

" Would anyone like anything to drink?" Ashley asked them walking into the kitchen.

" No thank you." Everyone answered the same. Ashley nodded and the door went again. She walked through and opened the door too see two of Chris's friends. Jack and Alex. They both walked in and everyone introduce themselves to each other. Ashley then lead them through to the garden they all stood waiting. She opened up her phone and saw a text from Alice saying they where outside. Ashley shut off the light switch and everything went into darkness. Jasper wrapped her in his arms as they waited for Alice and Chris to show. It was about two minutes later that the door opened. Alice switched on the lights to show the back garden.

" Surprise!" Everyone yelled out. Chris jumped slightly as Ashley walked out of Jasper's hold and hugged her brother.

" Happy birthday." She said again. Chris hugged her tightly.

" Thank you." He whispered. He went over and said hello to everyone and thanked them all. The night went by delightfully and everyone had a good time.

Camera Love (Jasper Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें