Chapter 8: Christmas Party

Jasper pulled his car to a stop and both he and Chris stepped out. Chris wore a silver suit with a white shirt and a black tie. His hair was swept to one side and he wore black formal shoes. Jasper wore a black suit with a black tie and white shirt, his honey blond hair was comb to either side and he smiled to Chris as they walked up to the door. Chris opened it and walked in with Jasper close behind.

" You girls ready?" Chris called out to the girls as Ashley's bedroom door opened. Alice smiled as she walked out wear a deep purple floor length dress. It was a V-neckline, slit sleeved gown with floral patterned beading and jewels to accent the dress. The empire waist of the dress is a solid stripe of material, that helps give her the edge. Her hair was gelled back with a pearl and diamond clip on her right hand side. Her make up was gentle and subtle. But she was stunning. Chris smiled and held his hand out to her. Alice took it and they stepped behind Jasper. Alice looked to her adoptive brother with a smile.

" Wait until you see her." She told him with a proud smile. Just then Jasper's eyes caught Ashley walk out. the whole world around him stopped spinning, and the only people in existent was Ashley and himself. She wore a black v-neck dress that was tight around around her to the waist were the material gently fell to the ground. The back of the dress fell showing most of her back with a silver jeweled lining. Her hair was in large smooth curls the fell either side of her face and down her shoulders. A small white jewel clip held her hair on the right of her face back. The make up on her eyes was black and silver and her lips pale to balance it out.

" You look.. ah.." Jasper struggled to find his words as he looked at her. Ashley blushed softly turning her gaze to the ground. Her hands fiddled around with each other. Alice looked to Chris and pushed him gentle out of the house.

" We will see you at the party." Alice said with a smile to Jasper and Ashley. Alice closed the door and left with Chris.

" You look handsome Jasper." Ashley said as he walked to her with a fast pace. He did not waste a moment as he placed his hands on her hip and kissed her passionately. The woman before him was more than beautiful. He pulled away from her lips and looked down at her.

" There is no word that I could use to describe you. Because you are far more beautiful than they could describe." Jasper whispered to her kissing her lips once more with a smile. His cold touch sent her into a blissful state, one that she did not want to disappear.

" Your wearing you present." Jasper smiled as his cold fingers ran themselves over the necklace that lay on her chest. Ashley closed her eyes from his touch.

" Of course." Ashley smiled to him. Jasper took her hand into his cold one and kissed it.

" Come on, We will be late." He whispered to her and led her out of the house. Ashley picked up her bag and a fluffy black jacket. She closed the door and locked it behind her. She linked her arm in Jasper's as he guided her to the car. He opened the car door for Ashley and she slipped in. He closed her door and made his way to the drivers side. Jasper drove to his house holding Ashley's hand. He could feel she was nervous, but for what was what he wanted to know.

" Why are you nervous?" Jasper asked her not taking his eyes off the road ahead. The sun had set, but it being the middle of December. The time was only six o'clock.

" The only people i know will be you and your family. I guess I just get like this when I meet new people." She smiled a flawless smile to him. Jasper smiled and Ashley felt her nervous feelings disappear. She relaxed into her seat and closed her eyes.

" We are here." Jasper mutter as he pulled the car to a stop. He jumped out and made his way around to Ashley's side and opened the door. He gave her a hand to help her out of the car, which she gladly accepted. Jasper took her arm in his and lead her up the steps to his house. They walked in and the a warm hit Ashley with a welcoming feel. Ashley smiled at the Christmas smells of spices that filled her nose. Jasper took her jacket and guided her through the house. There was a fair amount of people there, all dressed smartly. Ashley saw Esme and Carlisle walk up to her and Jasper.

" You look amazing!" Esme smiled and hugged her. Ashley smiled and looked at her dress. It was a bottle green sleeved dress that fitted her personality perfectly.

" You look good too." Ashley smiled to her. Esme took her hand and led her into the living room where everyone was, leaving Carlisle and Jasper behind.

" She looks wonderful." Carlisle told him with a smile. He patted Jasper's shoulder before heading to catch up to his wife. Jasper walked up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist, leaning down to her ear.

" I want you to meet some people." Jasper whispered to her and lead her to one side of the room, where two people were standing. The woman had hair that was like Alice's but shorter and less tamed. She had skinny features with pale white skin. She wore a sleek, plain black dress that suited her perfectly. The man standing next to her had a browner colour of blond hair, compared to Jasper. It too was untamed and slightly a mess.He wore a tuxedo with a black bow tie. But what caught Ashley's attention, was their red eyes. They were a bright crimson colour that sent her both chills and friendliness. Jasper smiled and shook hands with the male.

" Peter, it's nice to see you again. Charlotte." Jasper said and nodded in the woman's direction. He placed his hand on the small of Ashley's back.

" I would like you too meet Ashley. Ashley this is Peter and Charlotte. Old friends of mine." Jasper introduce them to each other. Ashley put her hand out and shook them both with a smile. Peter pulled Charlotte closer to him, he looked at her through his blood red eyes with nothing but love. Ashley smiled when she saw his reaction.

" How are things?" Jasper asked Peter with a smile.

" Good, Charlotte and I are settling down Canada for a while." Peter told him. The three continued to talk for a while while Ashley stood by Jasper's side. She felt like this was the safest place to be. She looked around at all the inhumanly beautiful people all talking and smiling. Eye colours ranged from golden to red, but the only brown eyes where hers, Nessie's and Jake's. She had never seen eyes colours such as these and they fasinated her. 

" Jasper! Are you not going to introduce this lovely lady to us?" A voice spoke. Ashley and Jasper turned around to see a fairly tanned skin but you could see it was slightly paler than it should be. He had red eyes just like Peter and Charlotte. A woman with the same skin and eye stood by his side.

" Benjamin, good to see you." Jasper said smiling at him.

" This is Ashley. Ashley, Benjamin and Tia." Benjamin nodded his head as a hello to Ashley. He smiled to her then looked to Jasper. Ashley could see the gentlemanly mischief look he had about him. Like he had the heart of a teenager but the mind of a old man. Ashley smiled and looked to the ground. The time went by fairly quickly and she was introduced to several different people. Ashley was by Jasper side the whole night but it was now late into the night. Ashley yawned slightly as she covered it by looking away and covering her mouth. The people they were talking to looked at her with a sort of longing in their eyes. Alice and Chris had left about hour ago because he was tired. Jasper looked to her and smile.

" Come on, let get you to bed." He whispered to Ashley, who nodded in return. Jasper said goodbye to the people they were talking and guided Ashley out of the house and down to his car. Ashley sat down in the passenger seat and waited for Jasper to join her. She looked at the small clock and it said that the time was 4:34am. Jasper sat down and started the engine and drove off towards Ashley's house.

" You looked amazing tonight. Everyone liked you." Jasper said as Ashley rested her head on the head rest. Her eyes closed and she smiled.

" Thanks I had a good time." Ashley told him sleepily. Jasper smiled and placed his hand on her leg. Once they arrived at Ashley's house Jasper had to carry her in. Ashley had fallen asleep and Jasper just did not want to wake her from her peaceful sleep.