Chapter 10: Blood

Ashley slowly opened her eyes. They were dry so they scraped her eyeballs as they opened. She blinked several times trying to dampen them. She slowly gained back the vision she should have. She looked around but a surge of pain shocked through her from her right shoulder. The memories came flooding back to her, back to the forest. She was shot in the shoulder by the blond hair man.

She then realised the position she was in. Her hands were tied and strung up, she was hanging with her toes just barely touching the ground. Her shirt was ripped just under her chest with a large blood stain on her right shoulder from her wound and her trousers were dirty and damp. Her hair was tied back messily and her feet were bare. She shivered as she realised just how cold it was. The door opened with reluctance.

" Well, well, well. Finally awake." The voice that belong to the blond man spoke as he walked around in the shadows.

" My name is Damon. I have been paid to kill you by some very powerful people. I don't what you did to them but you certainly managed to piss them off, because they want to make sure you suffered." He said to her and stepped out from the shadows. He walked over to Ashley and pulled a table on wheels along with him. The wheels rattled against the uneven floor. On the table, was weapons of all shapes and sizes. Damon ran his fingers over many of them.

" You parents seemed to have made an impression on them." He smirked to her, he lifted a blade the was a plain knife. He turned around and walked over to her. Ashley was now just an inch above his head. He walked right up to her and held his lips to her ear.

" I will take great pleasure in this." He whispered and punched her stomach. Ashley's eyes rolled to the back of her head in pain she tried to hold her stomach but was unable too. She groaned loudly in pain, knowing that will leave a nice bruise. Damon laughed quietly watching her feel the pain.

" I don't know why, but woman... They are just so beautiful looking with their face coated in pain." Damon whispered as he placed the flat of the blade against her skin. The cold blade not to far from her own temperature. He slipped it along her stomach.

" Chris? Where is Chris?" Ashley breathed out softly. Trying to control herself from panicking.

" Ah yes, your kid brother." Damon spoke, he was most defiantly British.

" He...I s been taken good care of." He said with a smirk.

" I swear if you even lay a finger on him." She growled to him lowly. Damon laughed hysterically.

" Oh please. I may harm woman, but even I draw a line at harm children." He said to her.

" Don't worry, I won't harm him, not saying the same for the man guarding him." Damon smirked as he ran the sharp part of the knife along her stomach just enough to cut the skin, along blood to ooze out the cut skin. Ashley bit her lip holding back a scream.

" Don't hold back, sweetheart." Damon smirked pressing the blade onto a fresh part of her skin. This blade went deeper than last. He no longer could hold back the scream. She cried in agony as the cool silver blade cut into her. Damon laughed as he retracted the blade. But then he done something that made Ashley freeze. He smashed his lips forcefully onto her. Ashley squirmed around in pain, trying to push him away. But it was no use, so she did the first thing that came into her mind. She bit his lip, hard. Damon pulled away quickly and slapped her face hard.

" You son of a bitch!" Ashley cried to him. Damon scowled to her and smacked his closed fist against her jaw. Her lips burst giving her the taste of iron. She spat out the blood and breathed heavily.

" That is no language for a woman." Damon mumbled and he slice the blade along her cheek. He walked back to the table and place down the knife. He walked back over and clenched his fist.