fünf­und­zwanzig.

ARMIN'S LIPS felt soft against hers and she could feel his emotions pouring in that simple action. her heart was pounding fast and her mind still couldn't comprehend what was happening. was she really kissing armin or was this a dream?

     the blond pulled away slowly, his eyes still trained on her eyes before slowly widening once he realized what he just did. "oh... oh! oh my, uhm, i-i'm so sorry y/n!" the blond apologized, pulling away with his pale skin turning red in embarrassment, "i d-didn't know what came over me--"

     y/n sat up slowly, her brows furrowed as she stared at the blond with an unreadable look. he suddenly felt little under her gaze and he was afraid that he might've ruined his chance for doing something so unpredictable and unlike him. would she stop visiting me? is she going to ignore me? armin thought and his look of shock was now replaced with sadness. 

     he clenched his fists tight, preparing himself for the hateful words she was about to throw. he should've controlled himself better, there was no way she'd like someone like him! she deserves a human that could give him everything he couldn't. he's clearly different from her and he knew that it would bring problems and concerns in the future if he let his feelings get the better of him.

     "you can't just kiss me and apologize." y/n murmured, scooting closer as she placed two of her fingers under his chin. she lifted his face up that startled the blond, admiring the rose color in his pale skin. sapphire eyes were wide with shock and surprised, his stomach was churning at their close proximity. he was the first one who kissed her and yet, this was the only time his brain started working and comprehending everything that was happening. he looked at her e/c eyes and saw many emotions in her hues, capturing him in a trance that he couldn't look away.

     "you can't just confess too and not expect me to answer it."

     armin swallowed a lump in his throat, smiling shakily as he expected some sort of rejection. "wh-what..."

     "do you mean it?" y/n whispered with a vulnerable tone, her eyes trained on his lips. armin visibly gulped before slowly nodding, not trusting his voice to answer her question. suddenly, a warm smile that made his heart leap broke out on her face. "good."

     and thus, y/n captured his lips on a soft kiss. time stopped for both of them and their brain stopped working but neither could complain as they lost themselves in the softness of each other's lips. y/n absolutely adored his strong sea salt scent, it was intoxicating and hypnotic that she couldn't get enough. her eyes fluttered open to take a glance at the blond, just to make sure that she wasn't dreaming or that this wasn't just a fantasy of hers. she hoped he was enjoying it as much as she does as this was something she didn't expect herself to do and yet...

     this was everything they wanted.

     armin's arms made its way to her waist after getting his senses together. his soft and yet warm touch set a fire through her core that no action could calm it down. their lips moved in sync and the two could feel the love and adoration radiating off their kiss. the blond moved closer, the smell of jasmine filling his nose as he met her lips again halfway. their nervousness and fear faded away as the gentle crashing of the waves to one another calmed them down.

     in that exact moment, everything was just about them.

     the lack of oxygen caused y/n to pull away, much to armin's liking. he pouted and kept his eyes on the ground with his blush never fading as she gasped for air. she chuckled soon after and caressed his cheeks in a loving manner, smiling so genuinely as she stares at him. his heart skipped a beat and he adverted his eyes.