END.

HELLO! THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR HERE, elysse

HELLO! THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR HERE, elysse. we reached the end of OTHER SIDE, and i can't be anymore happier at how the story flowed and finished.

I WOULD LIKE TO thank all of you for your numerous support. your votes mean a lot to me and i enjoy reading all of your comments trying to guess what will happen next (you are all lucky armin didn't die!). i absolutely enjoyed writing this story, as i'm proud of the plot, though i wish i could've wrote it better because i feel like i rushed the ending and i wish i could've capture more of the emotions of each characters.

AS SAD AS IT IS, there is no sequel/book two. this is how it will always end. not all love stories will have a happy ending. in fact, i have spoiled/foreshadowed the ending in some of the chapters. hell, even in a book that armin and y/n read.

THIS BOOK WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING so i can correct any spelling mistakes and grammar errors, as well as to make the reading experience better than before. don't fret as no major plot changes will take place!

I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU but if you want to read more of my works, you can feel free to visit my timeline anytime! i have many books on the work that i will publish anytime soon, but there are also books that i'm currently working on;

titans (an aot one-shot book)
daily memes (a hanji zoe x reader | COMPLETED)
thigh highs (a floch forster x reader | DISCONTINUED)
in charge (a porco galliard x reader | COMPLETED)
bloom (an eren jaeger x reader | COMPLETED)

ONCE AGAIN, thank you for reading THE OTHER SIDE. i will see you all soon!

-ELIASS