│thank you!│

And, that's a wrap!

We have reached the end of Us and I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have given me immense support during this journey.

I would also like to thank the people around me (and here on Wattpad!) who inspired me to write and helped me express my ideas beautifully.

As for Us, all I would like to say is, please do not view this as a teen-fiction-drama.

It is a book which pays tribute to all the beautiful friendships across the world just the way I would like to honor my friends. Being my first book I would like to dedicate it to those people who have helped me laugh when I should cry and vice-versa.

Memories of college friends are always spoken high off. Perhaps its time to cherish our school friends as well. Wattpad offers a wide network of high school stories. However the ones which help us imagine keeping reality in mind? Very few.

Every high school life is not filled with jocks and cheerleaders. Neither do extremely good looking faces with zero pimples, no scratches, no braces, no glasses exist. Ground your expectations to reality. Snap out of your dreamworld.

Every relationship, specially the one between friends needs to be respected and not taken for granted. Sometimes their role in your life might me as small as acknowledging your presence or even as large as helping you find 'yourself'.

I had my share of those gems, the ones who stood by me through thick and thin. And yes, I am a very very lucky person.

Every person who writes up things out here loves votes and comments; rightfully so. That's the way readers let them know that they loved their books.

But this book. This one, is the closest to my heart. And so, you vote or you don't, it does not matter. But I really do hope that you learn something, remember something, cherish something from these few words laid out here.

Silent readers, you are my favorites! Being a person like you, the one who reads but never lets the author know, I relate. A lot. And so, all I would ask you to do is just drop a message into my pm's on your opinions, thoughts or anything as such. I always respond!

Changes occur, time passes, people drift away from you. But the fact that they were there for you when you needed them, even if it was once, that's what matters. Every face you encounter in your life, remember them. Sometimes people don't really need words to teach you something.

Also, a shout out:

Jivika_malik

lavanyap_

leyaramesh

aditi042

arhana12

Once again,

T H A N K   Y O U!