Episode 1

One day before the Wahan tribe was attacked by the daekan warriors, tanya had had her first dream at that time.

In the dream she had, a masked warrior was just standing in front of him with unfeeling eyes and he could not get the answer to any question she asked. . . Even though Tanya had the slightest crumbs in him eyes, all she saw in him eyes was her ice-cold eyes. Those eyes, which had no emotion, also gave the impression that they had the eyes of a cold-blooded murderer.

But he suddenly saw an action in the warrior. One of the chains wrapped around his shoulder starts to go back when he sees him coming right over his hands, but he continues to point towards that warrior with anonymous masked and emotionless eyes. And his chained hand starts to rise up. When she sees that he knocks the chain on her, she wakes up screaming.

----

When Eunsom hears the scream of Tanya, he immediately enters her room and finds her in a breathless state, sitting in her bed.

He runs to her side and sits on the edge of the bed.

Are you okay? I heard the scream.. asked Eunseom.

She says she had my first dream and starts to tremble...

Eunsom is very surprised that tanya says she is dreaming, but the more he is surprised is that tanya trembles in a breathless state. And this is not a sign of charity, because it is impossible to make sense of how this fearless girl, who has never seen tanya like this before, is afraid of a dream and is so afraid. 

What scares you so much? What was what you dreamed of? he asks.

Tanya remains silent and begins to shake even more as possible. And no matter how much Eunsom asks, when she doesn't get an answer, he starts to lose patience and tries to grab her hands and draw her attention to him.

Can you tell me what you see now?! What scared you so much?

Tanya eventually begins to calm down and decides to speak.

I saw a warrior with silent chains in a mask, and he was just staring at me..

What scares you so much should you see a warrior.. Are you serious?! Eunseom asks incredibly.

He was not an ordinary fighter.. I've never seen so callous looks before.. While she was thinking about how beautiful his eyes were, he was on my fatal gaze, he had the look of a cold-blooded murderer, and I woke up, splashing when she saw the chain in his hand hurting towards me..

What a dream like this... Have you ever had such a thought when you saw the eyes of a cold blooded murderer in your life? And what beautiful eyes?! Eunseom asks rebelling.

But this is true. . those eyes without emotion but deadly beauty.. and I can't forget that it knocked the chain on me, it was so scary.. Moreover, a single answer says that she does not understand.

All I get out of it is those eyes and chain warrior and masked with deadly beauty in your dream? You like my mysterious types? You see your first dream and a man you saw?! Apparently I was worried in vain! shouts Eunseom.

Eunsom gets up from where he sits nervously and leaves the room with anger.

What happened now. . she thinks.

----

A few hours later, the Wahan tribe was attacked.

Tanya is shocked that she appears before the warrior she dreams of. .

On the other hand, people in his tribe try to hide the children and save themselves, there is not much they can do in the resistance against the warriors.