Episode 14

Tanya stops thinking, taking a deep breath. And she said, "You're the one in my heart!" She says this any without hesitation. She be tired of hiding it. Yangcha looks at her in shock for a moment. He tries to perceive what he hears. Then, suddenly, his gaze goes to the necklace that hangs around her neck.

At the end he sighed, "For a moment I was really going to believe it.." he says. And it causes Tanya to look at him with confusion.

"This necklace.." he says, pointing to the has necklace with his hand hanging around her neck. "I haven't seen you come out of your neck for a second since the first time I saw you. And Saya gave you the same necklace." he says and eye to eye with her.

Tanya looks at him in amazement and says, "What's your point?''

"You haven't taken this necklace off your neck even for a minute, and you're saying that Igutu isn't in your heart? Even if you deny that his exist in your heart, I can still see that his there.. And you tell me I'm the one in your heart? You think I'm stupid enough to believe that?" he says and looking at her with angry looks.

Tanya unable to believe what she has heard and looks at him in shock. "What does this have to do with our topic? It's just a gift!'' she saying with yells.

"Just a gift? You really expect me to believe that? That necklace means so much to you, you didn't even take it off once. Why are you trying to confuse my head?" queries says somehow.

Tanya feels her anger rising. "Yes, the meaning of this necklace was different at first! But now I only see it as a gift from my best friend. That's why I never took it off. I had no idea you were such thinking that!" she says with raising her voice.

Yangcha's angry gaze visibly disappears. "I was the one who led you to Arthdal in chains. I was the one who separated you from Igutu. And now you're telling me I'm the one in your heart? You really expect me to believe that?"he asks with bewildered and questioning looks.

Tanya gives a hysterical laugh. "I see you don't believe me.."she says with a disappointed expression.

"if you were me, would you belive?" he asks in wonder and ridicule.

"How can I make you believe me?"says Tanya curiously. She really bother that he didn't believe her. When she finally found the courage to tell the truth, she certainly didn't expect to be met with such a reaction. And when she looks at it from his point of view, she realizes he's right. She understands that he has absolutely every reason not to believe that she loves him. Even though she knows all this, she even can't understand how he found such a place in her heart. All she knows is that she's really in love with him.

"If you really serious about what you says, you can start by taking that necklace off." he says with a frown.

Tanya looks at him in amazement. "Why does this necklace bother you so much?" she asks with curiously.

"If I really am the one in your heart, that necklace shouldn't be there! You don't want to take it off, so I'm right.'' he says, shoulder shrug.

"I can't believe you made such a fuss over a stupid necklace! Are you a child?" she says and looks at him with a sulk.

When she sees Yangcha staring at her with angry eyes, she frowns and takes a deep breath. She then quickly takes her hand to the rope of the necklace behind her neck, removing it from her neck and taking it into her hand.

When she turns her gaze back to Yangcha, she sees him looking at herself in astonishment. It is read from his statement that he did not really expect him to do so.

"Are you happy now?" says Tanya curiously.

Yangcha looked at her with a confused expression, "Are you really serious?" he says with shock. He couldn't hide his shock.