Episode 4

When Tanya slammed the door in, all she could think about was her death wish. Thinking that Eunseom was dead, there was no point in her survival, tanya wanted to give cold-blooded killer yangcha the guilt for once in her life, even though she wasn't sure he'd feel it.

And she goes straight to her room, takes the knife from the table and takes it to her wrist, just as she's about to cut it, suddenly she grabs a wrist and tries to stop it, but Tanya has no intention of letting go of the knife. She eventually manages to scratch her wrist, albeit hard, but it is not deep enough, and her hand, which she is holding a knife in at that moment, is quickly pulled away.

Turning to the sound of you screaming What do you think you're doing, tanya finds taelha quite angry and sees a bit of anxiety in her eyes.

Leave me alone! she yells, tanya.

So you can kill yourself?! taelha responds by shouting in a voice full of anger and bewilderment.

You're all eunseom's killers!

Taelha asks in confusion if you're talking about the executed boy.

Ignoring her question, tanya says, "but I was the one who drove him to him death," beginning to weep violently..

Eunseom.. you.. That's me.. you're dead because of me.. I don't deserve to live as someone who drove you to death.

And then as she takes the knife down his throat, taelha starts screaming quickly in panic and anxiety, and at that moment, someone quickly walks in.

This person is none other than yangcha.

With Tanya's last words and her soulless smile, he feels something bad is going to happen. Yangcha, with her scream and her voice of help, quickly enters and moves in the direction of the sound and sees Tanya holding the knife to her throat at that very moment.

Yangcha feels anxious, scared and angry for the first time in his life. This girl who made all three feelings feel at once is now trying to kill herself with a knife to her throat.

Taelha screams in panic, saying, "stop this nonsense right now."

"Don't you really have anyone to leave behind? What about those people in the wahan tribe? You don't think about them, or you don't care anymore?!''

"From the moment Eunseom died, nothing mattered to me anymore. I'm the one who drove his to his death, How can I even think about moving on with my life like nothing ever happened?!''

Yangcha is astonished by what he hears and makes him feel great anger and jealousy for giving up him own life for that child.

For the first time in his life, it feels anger and jealousy in a way that makes his feel so much emotion at the same time that he can't understand why this powerful girl has shed so many tears for that child and just given up her own life.. And sadness?

But why? How could this girl he just knew have such an effect on him?! Yangcha cannot find an answer and is quickly thrown forward when he sees that Tanya is about to slit her throat at that moment.

And just as tanya is about to end her life, she feels another hand on her hand holding the knife. And the same hand quickly pulls the knife out of her hand and throws it into a corner, and when she sees eye to eye with the person who did it, she sees that it was yangcha.

And tanya feels her anger rising again.

"What are you doing?!"Tanya shouts. At that moment he sees sparks of anger in yangcha's eyes for the first time.

Tie his hands until she calms down and keep an eye on her for a while. After this, taelha takes a deep breath and quickly leaves the room and closes the door.

Yangcha obeys orders and quickly takes one of the chains wrapped around her shoulder, tying Tanya's hands with the chain and dragging her to her bed to make her sit down. And then he starts waiting.

"Are you really going to do this?!"Tanya is in a rebellious voice and makes yangcha look at herself again.

What should I do with someone who's trying to kill herself?

You just have to let me die.

You gonna die for some guy? I thought you were stronger than that...

Eunseom is not just a man. But someone like you would never understand it, tanya said in anger.