Episode 3

Tanya's just looking at saya with the question marks in her head, and saya finally couldn't stand it and said, "Why Are you looking like that?"he asks.

Tanya trying to pull herself together 

How am I looking?

Like you know me? What's your name?

It must have been really hard for Tanya to get over her astonishment. She never expects to see someone who shares the same face as Eunseom.

My name is tanya, trying to stay calm at last.

"Tanya? Where Have I heard that name before?''

Taelha enters the room while Saya is deep in thought.

Have you already met? You will stay here for a while to be friends with Saya taelha says your room has been prepared.

Make sure no one discovers you or we'll be in trouble. Now that you've got someone to take care of you, I think I can relax a little bit..

But the only answer they both get is silence.

Then taelha says I leave you alone and leaves the room laughing.

What exactly does she mean by taking care of you? Or something like cooking or cleaning..

We already have a servant for these things, and the only reason you're here is because you're going to keep me company. You're gonna take care of me, spend some friendly time, that's all you have to do. It shouldn't be that hard.

Tanya says you've really been alone in this tower for 20 years.

Except Taelha, hae tuak and some servants say yes saya unhappily.

Tanya feels like she's got a needle stuck in her heart. It saddens Tanya that this boy with the same face as Eunseom has been hiding in a tower for 20 years and is alone.

Tanya asks if you're ever allowed out.

Says I'd be crazy if I hadn't gotten uppers Regiment. And he feels he's already starting to like Tanya. When no one has felt sorry for him in him life, and he has shown no kindness or compassion, seeing things like this from this girl he just met surprises her and creates a feeling of warmth in him heart.

It's the kind of feeling he's never felt before.

After a few hours, saya and tanya are already getting along and having a good time.

In just a few hours Tanya managed to find a place in the heart of the Sayan with her sincerity and sincerity.

And Saya begins teaching Tanya to read and write. But tanya can't understand why Saya is trapped in a place like this, and she decides to ask saya because she's messing with her head.

No matter how much I think about it, I can't think of any reason why you should be hiding and hiding here for 20 years. Why, really?

Saya is caught unprepared for this question.

Doing... this is a little complicated..

I guess I'm not reliable enough to explain everything yet.. Isn't that right?

It's true we don't know each other well enough yet. It's been a long time since I've trusted anyone. There's only one person I've ever trusted in my life.

Who was it, tanya asks curiously.

"Saenarae," saya whispers, but tanya hears.

And suddenly, she has a dream told by eunseom.

"I dreamt of a girl named saenarae. As soon as saenarae and I say we're going to run away, tanya gets a smack on the head.

You even dream about running away with women?!

Don't get angry, let me finish, eunseom says.

And tanya calms down and continues to listen to eunseomu.

I'm not sure what happened next because the issue is divided. But I saw myself calling out to the saenarae and crying.

Then a woman came.

Tanya says your dreams are hard on girls.

Then she put a blood-soaked bracelet on my hand. ''

When Tanya remembers the Dream told by eunseom, she wonders if it is the same seanarae.

What happened to the seanarae?

Saya suddenly said with sadness, " I don't know, all I got was the bloody bracelet.. she is probably dead..''

And tanya makes sure it is the same seanarae at that moment. But how could such a thing happen that eunseom's dreams are not just a dream, but the one that counts my life? But what does that mean? Tanya thinks they might be twins.