Episode 2

Tanya finally couldn't stand it and said, " what's so fun?"she asks.

But he won't get a response from yangcha this time, all he does is smile and keep looking at her. And suddenly, remembering why he was here, yangcha regroups and begins to unchain Tanya.

This time, after unraveling Tanya, he gently removes her from her seat. And tanya can't understand your sudden behavior.

Yangcha takes it out by holding Tanya's arm and tanya begins to look around but as yangcha tugs her arm, she turns to him and signals him to keep walking. Tanya starts walking slowly.

Tanya, who has no idea where she is being taken, decides to speak out, unable to stand any longer, even though she knows he won't get an answer.

Where are you taking me?

...

She doesn't get a single response, as she predicted, or even understand what he's thinking. Tanya, who had heard him thoughts until just before, is now unable to hear anything, which makes the situation even weirder.

Tanya thinks he's not really thinking about anything, or she thinks he's really good at hiding him thoughts.

---

Tanya is relieved to see her people in her tribe, but she doesn't understand why they're here. And up close she hears a very familiar voice.

If you want to see sanung Niruha alive, this is the voice of eunsom who says release the wahan tribe immediately.

And the person she knows as tagon, saying he wants to save his father, leaves his weapons behind and ascends to the tower, and the window where eunsom appears closes.

After a long time, danbyeok, known as the other son of sanung niruhan, wants to enter and goes after daekan battles.

Soon after, tagon looks at the person called sanung niruha carrying him on his back and is declared dead.

Tanya anxiously wonders where eunsom is.

Tagon asks how they will take their revenge by saying he has escaped, and the people of arthdal brutally attack the wahan tribe for revenge on the deceased sanung Niruha. And some remain dead, some wounded.

Tanya is desperate, and now she thinks it's over, and someone grabs her by the arm and makes sure she's okay. This person is none other than yangcha.

The survivors are thrown back into the dungeon. Tanya is in the same dungeon with her tribe this time. Someone in her tribe called mungtae blames Tanya for what happened to them. That's when he says she should run away with eunseom.

Tanya continues to maintain her silence. She blames himself for his magic, thinking that eunseom will not give up saving him and his people until the end, and that it will eventually result in eunsom's death.

 Meanwhile, a death sentence is issued for the wahan tribe. But eunsom finds out that tagon is igutu and uses it as leverage to save his tribe. So tagon is forced to cancel the execution.

Mubaek has reached the knowledge that asasi's lineage is in the iark. He'll try to find out who the current heir is. Yangcha, on the other hand, is caught in the middle of whether to inform tagon that she can hear the thoughts of a girl named tanya, and informs tagon that he thinks he should know.

And tagon, curious, tells yangcha to bring the girl.

Yangcha quickly goes to the dungeons. His eyes look for Tanya and he finally sees her sitting quietly at the foot of a wall and quickly steps to her side. Realizing her presence, tanya raises her head and yangcha meets her eye.

What now, says tanya in an exasperated tone. Yangcha thinks tagon wants to see you. Hearing him thoughts as he waits, tanya frowns and asks why. The wahan tribe in the dungeon follows them in astonishment.

An unresponsive yangcha grabs Tanya by the arm and quickly takes her out of the dungeon and brings her to tagon's side. Not expecting it, tanya stays silent along the way and looks around with blank eyes.