Episode 10

Only seconds later, when Tanya entered her room, she felt a movement in the room. And then, when she raises her head, she suddenly screams in shock at the sight of the shahati child in front of her. And at that moment, the shahati man quickly points his Crescent dagger sword at her neck.

Tanya's still in shock. She can't believe this really happened. Was my dream a warning? Am I too late to figure that out? Did I really come to an end now? Am I going to die here? While I still haven't found Eunseom. And when Yangcha started keeping watch in her room, she thought it was just to distract her.  So that was the reason. I just said it as a joke, but I never really thought it could happen. And I didn't let him stand guard tonight because I was drunk.

The sword that I now feel in my neck has awakened all my cells, and I'm starting to panic and think about how I can get myself out of this situation. But what can I do? I don't know how to fight. All I can do is throw rocks with a slingshot, but I don't have rocks with me right now. Yangcha, please hear me scream. Please save me.. I don't want to end up like this. There are things I still need to do.. She thinks Yangcha's the only one she can trust, Tanya. And that's when the door opens fast. Yangcha's the one who came in. And he is shocked by what he sees. But the shock quickly throws him over. And he takes his sword out of its sheath and tosses it into the sword of the shahati man. And Tanya survives without a single cut to her neck.

Yangcha quickly pulls her by holding Tanya's arm and gets behind him. Now he faces the shahati man directly. Tanya let him drag her around. Is still in shock. The shahati man quickly throws his sword at them, but he uses the Yangcha chain to quickly wrap his chain around his sword and pull it to himself. The shahati man hurtles forward, losing his balance with this powerful pull. The next moment, he feels the sword that pierces his heart, and at that moment, he falls to the ground, dying. Yangcha killed this time without hesitation. Yangcha made sure that whoever tried to harm Tanya would not hesitate to kill them in cold blood.

Before, when he was bleeding innocent people, he didn't care. He was just following his orders. But one day, when the girl he brought in as a slave called him gosal, he thought about it for a really long time. And he began to hesitate in a way he didn't know why. That's when he realized that he had really isolated himself from emotions, that he didn't really want to shed any more innocent blood. The first time he hesitated, when he didn't have any hesitation until he got to know that girl, it made Yangcha think. That's why he wanted to get away from Tanya and get rid of all these weird feelings. But every time he tried to get away, events and developments, Tanya being in danger caused her to get closer. And now he has feelings in his heart that he can't solve.

He still can't believe that this girl's words have such an effect on his when he's had no hesitation his whole life. The ice in his heart is melting more and more around this girl every day, and he can feel his feelings more clearly now. He didn't like it. Ever since he got to know this girl, he's never really liked the way she softened his heart and the effect it had on him. Every time he tried to get away, he was pulled to the bottom. The fact that Tanya wouldn't let him go by his arm keep every time he tried to leave, the fact that she didn't want him to go and gave him that innocent look made it even more difficult.

And he realizes that he actually really likes being around her. He likes to piss her off, her embarrassment when he thinks she's cute makes him want to kiss her, he thinks her smile suits her very well, and he doesn't like to see her cry. This is because he feels a pain in his heart that he cannot resolve. He's still not sure what those feelings are. Because he's never felt anything like this in his life. And now he knows it's no use running away. Because every time he tries to escape, he gets more attracted to her. And when he starts to get away from it, she's in danger. So he realized he had no choice but to stop running and accept what he is now.