Episode 5

Yangcha grabs Tanya's hand and quickly begins to walks because they have to make it to the Holy trial. He wonders if Tanya knows what she has to do. If she doesn't find the star bell, both tagon and Tanya are in danger of being sentenced to death.

So he quickly took Tanya to tagon's.

Are you saying I'm a direct descendant of Asa Sin, Tanya says, incredulously.

Tagon briefly summarizes the situation to Tanya.

So if I find the star bell, The Wand says You're planning to take down Ron and replace me, Tanya.

If you find the star bell, it will prove you are a direct descendant of Asa sin, and you can have power in Arthdal, says Tagon.

Tanya wants to try this, thinking that if she has power in Arthdal, she can save Eunseom.

What if I can't find it? Tanya asks nervously.

We both get burned for insulting the gods and claiming to be a direct descendant of Asa Sin, says Tagon.

Why are you taking such a big risk? Tanya asks.

Taelha is a prisoner at the Great Temple, and I can no longer tolerate Asa Ron's dirty tricks. Besides, I've reached an agreement with Saya, and I can't back down now. It is a fact that you already have spiritual powers, and you are very likely to be a descendant of Asa Sin.

And do you accept it? You can free your tribe completely from me, and with that power, you can do whatever you want freely.

Tanya accepts his offer, thinking briefly.

But I have one condition, says Tagon.

What? Tanya asks.
He says you're going to approve me as Aramun Haesulla, and Tanya agrees. Tagon and Tanya have reached an agreement between them.
Do you know what you have to do? Tagon asks.
I need Byeoldaya, that's the only thing that can guide me, but I really don't know where the star bell is, Tanya says.
Tagon quickly gives byeoldaya to tanya and controls tanya.
Do you have an answer? Tagon asks.
I think I know what To do, Tanya says.
---
Tanya and Tagon went to the Great Temple. The Daekan Warriors are stationed near there.
Tanya is next to Taelha in a simple white dress, and the Holy Trial begins.
Taelha, the leader of hae kavmi, is also minister of the Bronze Affairs Bang, one of the union's eight governing institutions.
You provoked your servants, questioned the sanctity of the Asa Tribe, false and blasphemy. That's why today you're in the presence of goddess Isodunyong and other Arthdal gods who never sleep.

Isn't it? Says Asa Mot.

It's true that I spread rumors by acting like this without thinking whether it's true or false. But now that everyone has heard the rumours, taelha says the answer should be given to us by the first person to come up with the rumours.

Who is he? asks Asa Mot.

Union leader Tagon Niruha says Taelha.

Tagon Niruha says answer God's call says Asa Ron.

Tagon takes a few steps and steps forward

I, Tagon, am the son of the people of Saenyeok of the Black lands and the leader of the Union. I will answer to isodungyong's name and Airuju's powers.

Tagon Niruha You are here to answer charges of inciting the hearts of the white-tipped Mountain and Taealha to spread false rumors and defy and insult the powers of the gods. Isn't that right? says Asa Ron.

I saw an Iark nation speak our language. Also Mubaek of the Mulgil people saw Byeoldaya of Kanmoreu and Asa Sin. So I didn't spread false rumors. I conveyed the wish of the gods, says Tagon.