Episode 13

Tanya was still sleeping in Yangcha's arms. Yangcha realizes that he really likes to watch her while she sleeps. Especially when she sleep so peacefully in his arms. It feels as if an angel is sleeping between his arms. He think she really look like an angel in that white dress.

And if he had to confess, even when he saw her, he thought she was as beautiful as an angel. Even when she's blood, wounds and dirty. Nothing was enough to cover that beauty. And it was only then that he felt that certain desires and feelings began to awaken. He never expected a girl to make such an impact on him one day and to be so attached to her. She definitely caught him off guard.

He certainly wasn't ready for that. He never thought that one day he could like someone so much. And he always thought it was stupid to commit to someone, that his loyalty would always belong to Tagon. Now he was unsure who his loyalty belonged to, and he felt lost. He really liked her, he so loved her. When she talked about another man, especially when he had that Igutu, he could feel the anger and jealousy rising inside him.

Still looking at Tanya in inside his arms, he wondered what kind of love that was. Just as a friend? But he thought his feelings for a friend were very too intense. So.. Does that mean I can fall in love with her? And suddenly he starts stroking her hair with an impulse. It really is very soft. She's sure her skin is like that.

And at that moment, Tanya starts move between his arms and slowly opens her eyes. When she opens her eyes, she finds herself in Yangcha's arms. And certainly not expecting it, she feels her heart start racing. She quickly pulls her head out of his chest, turns her head towards him, and at that moment catch each other's eye. She sees yangcha watching her carefully.

Yangcha thought Tanya's sleep-awakened state was too sweet, and begins to resist the urge to kiss her. But it's not easy, when she looking at him so sweet and confused.

Tanya said, " Did I fall asleep?"she says, trying to distract himself.

Yangcha smiled at her, saying, " Yeah, you were already passed out when I noticed.."he says mockingly. 

Seeing that he had fun with her in his eyes, Tanya quickly feels her anger rising. Now she looked at him with angry eyes. And that makes Yangcha think she's even more attractive when she's angry.

Hearing this thought, Tanya feels her cheeks are quickly reddened. She tries to hide this. "So why am I in your arms?" she says, looking at him grumpy.

Yangcha shrugged, "you put your head on my shoulder and I thought you couldn't sleep well. Are you judging me instead of thanking me? You're the one who fell asleep in the woods." he says with a statement that shows that he had fun. So much so that he can barely suppress his laughter.

Seeing him having fun, Tanya calmed down and said, "I'm not judging.. Just.. I didn't expect to find myself in your arms.." she says, feeling that her heartbeat continues to quick beat. Then she head shamefully and say, "thank you."she says.

Yangcha looks at her, continuing to smile. He notes that her shy self is also very cute.  How can every her expression be so aroused me? He thinks she should stop looking at him like that. Because he doesn't know how much longer more he can control himself. He eventually pulls his arms out of her, freeing her. But Tanya feels like she's in a vacuum. She understands that she really likes to be in his arms.

When Tanya looked at him with the question mark, he said, "We have to go back now. It's not safe here either."he says.

Tanya shrugged and said, "I'm sure you're chain them all." she says. Yangcha looks at her with an amused expression, barely suppressing his laughter.

"As much as I appreciate your trust in me, I will not put you in danger with my excessive self-confidence." he says and he stands up. And reaches out his hand to Tanya, who is still on the ground. Tanya looks at him with a smile and stands up, holding his hand. They then quietly begin to walk their way back. When Tanya turns around and looks at Yangcha, she sees him being overly focused around. And he puts the mask back on his face and frowns and looks around.